35

JALENY POV

"Mommy!" I yelled, barging in to the house with tears running down my face.

I fucking hate my life. I really do. My family just fucks everything up and fuck me up.

My mom came from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron with worry on her face.

"What happened baby?" She asked. I ran in to her arms and cried on her shoulder. "Jaleny, what's wrong."

"Let go of her Ariela." My dad said with anger evident in her voice. My mom only held me tighter.

"No Marcus, my child is crying and I want to know why." She said.

"Jaleny go to your room." he demanded. I sniffled and let go of my mom. I brushed past my father with no words being spoken.

I walked in to my room and slammed my door shut. I sat down in the middle of my room and brought my knees to my face.

"Are you ok Jaleny?" I heard Rochelle say.

"Yah I'm ok. Are you ok?" I asked, quickly wiping my face.

"I'm totally fine. You know, I got an A on the fashion project I did."

"You did a fashion project? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. I guess Jerome is right.

"You just seemed really busy this summer so I asked Romeo since he is always home." she said, shrugging.

"I'm sorry. I have just been going through shit." I sighed.

"It's ok and I really don't care to know. You seem like you want to be alone." she said. She gave me a side hug and then left my room.

Marcus POV

"Why is my daughter crying and why are you mad?" Ariela asked as I followed her in to the kitchen. I would rather be eating this rice she just made than to explain to her Jaleny's bullshit.

"It's a long ass story and I don't need you stressing. Just know she has crossed so many damn lines that I'm close to locking her down."i said, shrugging.

"You will not do to her what my brother and dad did to me." She mugged me. "And she is our daughter so whatever she did, you should be able to look past it." She mumbled while taking out a box of Oreos and eating one. I snatched the pack away from her making her smack my arm.

"But on some real shit, this is worse than when I found her fucking Darien."

"Don't tell me how bad it is if you are not going to tell me what's wrong. I really don't feel ok with not knowing what's going on in my child's life." she said, looking at me with those big eyes. I smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Just trust big daddy and whatever punishment she gets is fair." I said. She scuffed and rolled her eyes.

"Ain't nobody ever gonna call you big daddy." she laughed.

"Lemme get you face down, ass up. You are gonna be calling me anything I want." I smirked, knowing it's true.

"Eww. Stop, I'm pregnant."

"Yo pussy ain't." I said then walked out before she started bitching.

I walked in to Jaleny's room and seen her sitting on her floor and shook my head.

"Jaleny, I hope you know that you are wrong and what you did is not acceptable." I said leaning against her wall.

"But I didn't do shit!" She screamed. I raised my eyebrows and stood up straight.

"The hell is wrong with you? I didn't yell at you so don't you dear raise your voice at me. The longer that you feel like you didn't do shit, the longer your consequence will continue." I said. I went to her bed and took her laptop from on top of it.

"You can't punish me daddy!" She said, quickly getting up.

"Oh watch me." I said as I snatched her car keys.

"I can just leave if I want."

"You know what a lockdown is? Well you should google it because that's what you are on. You are not leaving for the last week of summer so you better learn to love this room. You are not going to be seeing anyone but the people who live in this house. Once you learn your lesson AND I see a real change then you can live like a normal child." I said. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. "And if you think you can be slick and leave when nobody else is in the house, I have people watching you. You don't know who your messing with." I said, walking out of her room.

Shit, she needs this. She has been out of control lately and if she wants to act like a child then I have no problem treating her like one.