☼6

Jerome POV

"Oooo I'm about to DIIIIVE IN!" I sang as a tackled Giselle on to my bed.

"Stop Jerome. You ain't no Trey songs. Oh Trey. He can dive in ANYDAY!" She said grinning. I looked at her and smirked.

"Oh really? And you won't let me fuck?' I asked. She shook her head no trying not to laughed. I tugged at her pants and she smacked my hands away.

"No stop it. I don't know where you been and your mom is home." She said. I shook my head no and started kissing down her neck.

"She not. She at a modeling job with my aunt." I said. She nodded and made circles in my growing hair.

"Shit babe. You know when you do that, you make me want to fuck." I said. She laughed and pushed me off. I layed next to her and pulled her on top of me.

"Why you always want to fuck. You gonna slip up and get a bitch pregnant." She said. I bite my lip and looked at her.

"I wouldn't mind you carrying my baby." I said lowlly. She blushed and looked away.

"Nope. I want to finish school and go to college. Ain't nobody got time to carry your bad ass children" She said I pretended to me hurt and she gave me a kiss.

"Yo son-" My dad said barging in to my room. Giselle jumped and got off of me.

"Oh I didn't know y'all was gonna get down. My bad." He said then left the room. I rubbed my face and looked at Giselle. She looked so scared.

"Why would he just be cool with the thought that we where about to fuck?!" She said surprised. I laughed and got off the bed.

"My parents know that I have sex. They said as long as I wrap up and don't catch shit, they cool." I said shrugging. I took my jeans off and put on basketball shorts.

"Aww. Your parents are mad chill but strict at the same time. You so lucky." She said frowning. I laughed and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I sat down.

"Your parents are nice to. Your momma can COOK!" I said. She smacked her lips and put her forehead to mine.

"Forreal. I think I might have to marry her." I said. She gasped and smacked my chest.

"Aye babe." I said rubbing where she hit. She may be small as hell but she hits mad hard.

"Don't talk about my momma." She said. I laughed and threw her on the bed. I put on black elite socks and left the room. I could hear her laughter all the way from across the hall.

Jaleny POV

"I didn't know it was going to be this cold." I said walking out the school with Darien. I stayed after to wait for his basketball practice to be over. My baby is a star. He is the best player on the team and led our school to a championship last year.

"Here." He said putting his varsity jacket over me. I smiled at him and slipped my arms through it. It was like an oversized dress on me but it is comfortable. I held me hand as we walked to his house.

"I see you gaining weight babe. I'm proud of you." He said. I nodded and looked at my feet as I walked.

"You don't think it is to much?" I asked. I stopped walking and stood in front of me.

"Why you asking that. I like it. More for me to grab on to." he said smacking my ass. I gasped then laughed.

"You play to much." I said as we continued to walk.

"But you love me." I said. He groaned. I looked up at him smirking. I hit his arm.

"So I am thinking about becoming celibate." I said looking away. He laughed and I looked at him with a serious face.