29

Ariela POV

I haven't moved in to my house yet. Believe it or not, I feel guilty for yelling at Marcus and his baby mom. Ugh I still hate that. It doesn't feel good at all.

Manuel is coming over tonight and I made dinner and snacks for him and Rochelle. I'm nervous because I haven't met the little boy and I don't know if he will like me.

I don't know when Marcus is gonna go bring him over but I am going to see my brother right now. I walked in to the room and Marcus was laying on the bed, on the phone. He didn't acknowledge my presence. He hasn't spoken to me since we freaked out on each other. Mind you, I'm pregnant and going through shit.

I went in to my closet which was pretty much empty but still had clothes in it. I changed in to a pair of black leggings, I black t shirt and put on my Adidas slides. I'm trying to be as comfortable as I can.

"I'm going to Craig's house." I said as I grabbed my bag.

Marcus just looked at me then back at his phone.

"Fine then asshole." I huffed and left the room. The nigga could have at least said ok.

I left the house and got in my car and drove off towards Craig's house.

When I got there I rung the doorbell and my niece opened it for me.

"Hey girly. Is your dad home?" I asked, stepping inside.

"He is in the den." she said. I looked her over and laughed.

"Nice belly ring. Does your dad know?" I asked.

"Hell no! He would flip a shit. He doesn't need to know."

"How did you get it anyways? You're only 15."

"My...friend hooked me up. They was getting a tattoo and the artist also does piercings. Don't worry, it was in a professional shop and everything." She rambled. I known my Niece like the back of my hand.

"Carmen Lopez, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her. She had a nervous look on her face.

"Oh god! YOU DO!" I squealed. I think that is adorable.

"Don't tell my dad. Please! You know how he gets. He will yell at me for a week and I know he will try and give me some type of sex talk." she begged.

"I'm won't. I know how it is to be young and rebellious. I use to put your grandfather and dad through so much shit! I had to switch schools because if the things that I got in to. Just be safe and careful. If you think your dad will freak when he finds out you're dating, just imagine if you say you're pregnant. Let's not make it a reality." I advised. I love Carmin and the last thing I want for her to do is ruin her life by having a baby at 15 years old.

I gave her a hug and made my way to the den. I found Craig down there on his laptop with mugshots and papers all around him.

"Wassup bro?" I asked, sitting in the couch I front of him.

"Aye long time no see. What's good?" he asked, looking up from his laptop for a second.

"A lot of shit. I'm beyond stressed."

"Before you start, Jennifer had her baby. She sent Mo some photos."

"Aww that's great! little Jenny is all grown up. That's good and I know Howard is ecstatic right now." It kind of makes me excited to have my child only because they are like little dolls.

"So lay it on me. What's wrong."

"So much! I have just found out that the bitch Marcus has been going around with is actually his OTHER baby mother. Can you believe this! Then he is gonna yell at me like as if I was in the wrong. The child is like the same age as Rochelle. I'm just so pissed about it.