☼10

Ariela POV

I woke up wrapped around Marcus's arms. I smiled and traced his tattoos until my vibe was killed by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said lowly in to the phone, trying not to wake Marcus.

"Aye Ariela, come open the door." Nathaniel's smooth voice said through the phone. I sighed and shook my head. I feel like such a horrible person now.

"I'm coming. Give me a minute." I said. I hung up and slowly unwrapped Marcus's arms from around me. I slipped on my slippers and quietly made my way down the stairs and to the front door.

"Hey" I said once I opened the door and let him in. He bent down and gave me a kiss.

"Wassup. You didn't call me last night." He said. I sat next to him on the couch.

"Yah...a lot went on yesterday. But Wassup?" I asked. He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer.

"I missed you." He said kissing my neck. I jerked away a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed and crossed my legs.

"We need to talk...about us." I said. He nodded and gave me his full attention.

"I think...we won't work out. I feel like we have been friends for so long that it's still going to feel weird being together. The date was beautiful and I enjoyed spending time with you but I just can't see us going further." I said. I looked at his face he showed a little bit of hurt.

"I feel you. I also think that it is something else but I respect your decision. We are still always going to be friends and we are always going to have love for each other." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Why are you up so early anyways?" I asked, sitting Indian style on the couch.

"I am going on an early morning jog after I leave here." He said.

"You can get started on that now." I heard Marcus's deep voice say. I looked forward to see a cranky look on his face. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I'm going to just call you later Ariela." Nathaniel said. I nodded and he bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." I said lowly. Marcus mugged him the whole time he walked to the door. I heard the door close then got up.

"Good morning." I said walking towards Marcus. He still had his mean little face.

"What was he doing here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked past him, towards the kitchen.

"Ariela, don't ignore me." He said. I groaned and turned around.

"He came here out the blue. he is just a friend." I said as I continued to walk to the kitchen. I got in there and opened the fridge, taking out everything I need to make breakfast.

"I have heard about you two through the streets. I don't want you around that nigga. I don't like him." He said. I looked at him to see if he was serious.

"You can't do that. I have been his friend forever." I said. He rose an eyebrow and walked up to me so that we were chest to face.

"Try me Ariela. Anything y'all had was killed last night when we went on that date. Don't let me see you around him." He said then walked out the kitchen. This nigga must be crazy. Bossing me around and shit. Don't he know I still shoot people?

Jaleny POV

I am so embarrassed. Nobody ever wants their dad walking in to your room right in between sex. I am pretty sure my dad fucking hates me right now. I don't even want to go to school today.