30

Ariela POV

After about 30 minutes of staying upstairs, my stomach was calling me downstairs. I slipped on some house slippers and walked down the stairs.

It was so noisy. Xavier and Marcus in the living room laughing and talking with their deep ass voices. I could hear the kids playing downstairs because the door to the den was open.

"Look who decided to show her face." Xavier commented.

"Shut up. I'm just hungry." I said,walking down the hall and in to the kitchen. I really just want junk food.

Shit, I want some caramel and pineapples. I ain't gonna say that out loud though. I don't want anything but that. I walked out of the kitchen and in to the living room. I sat next to Xavier and pulled my feet up.

"Where yo food at?" He asked. Marcus just focused on the television.

"I don't have what I want." I said sadly.

"Which is?" I looked at Xavier and shook my head.

"Anyways, bro, you plan on having anymore children?" Xavier asked. I know what he is doing and I should slap the shit out of him for it. I glared at him and he smirked.

"Ion know. I want to get use to Manny being here first. I don't think I need anymore children anyways."

My head instantly dropped. He gonna have no choice but to want another child because abortion and adoption is out the question.

"Tell him!" Xavier mumbled, nudging me.

"No, not yet. You crazy?" I whispered back.

"Do it Ariela. This is your chance."

"NO"

"Don't make me do it."

"Y'all whispering over there like as if I'm a deaf nigga. Y'all got something to say, speak the fuck up!" Marcus raised his voice, snapping his head towards us.

I got nervous even though I really shouldn't be. If i had it my way I wouldn't let him know.

"This is between you two. I'm going to sleep. Night fam." Xavier said, getting up and leaving. I'm gonna fuck him up!

Me and Marcus just sat in an awkward silence. We haven't had a real conversation in a few days. I looked up and he was staring at me.

"Yo, are you gonna talk or not?" He barked. I changed my position on the couch and cleared my throat.

"I'm gonna keep it quick and simple..." I said. I had to take a few deep breaths.

This could go three ways. He is happy and we get on good terms. He is upset and still hates me. He is happy but hates me.

"This ain't quick Maria."

"Chill out! Damn! I'm pregnant." I said the last part lowly.

"Excuse me?"

"I said that I am pregnant Marcus, damn."

He looked shocked and wasn't talking. He just looked at me. I saw his gaze move from my face and to my stomach.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm serious. Now, if you don't want this child, that sucks for your ass bec-"

"Who said I don't want my child. Stop acting stupid." He said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"How far along are you?" He asked. Here we go.

I bit my lip a little and looked down.

"2 months."

"When did you find out?"