☼18

Ariela POV

"Ariela, lemme talk to you real quick." Marcus said coming in to the kitchen where I was cleaning.

"Ok." I said. He took a seat and I stood in between his legs.

"I don't know how I feel about those pictures." He said. My smile turned in to a frown.

"You said you loved it last night." I said.

"I know. I just don't want you taking photos like that. You know how I am. We have been through this before. I feel like you should know better now." He said. This is ridiculous. I am not a baby.

"I only took them for you. This is bullshit. I am not your child. Don't tell me that I should know better. I know we have been through this before but those time it's different." I said. He sighed and wiped the tears that fell.

"Why you crying ma? I'm just talking to you." He said rubbing my back.

"I don't know why I'm crying." I answered truthfully. He pulled me in to his lap and I tucked my head in his neck.

"You understand what I'm saying though right." He asked. I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yup." I said. I sat up and wiped my face.

"What you want?" He asked.

"Can I get a chicken sandwich from Burger King, a large fry, a large coke, two cinna buns, and a 10 piece chicken nuggets?" I asked standing up.

"Damn. You and your pregnant ass." He mumbled. I smacked his neck and went back to cleaning.

"I'm not carrying another one of your big headed children for your information." I said. I would probably die. Rochelle is still my baby.

"Daddy!" Well here comes the little princess now.

"Yup." Marcus said. I can hear him picking up his keys.

I peeked my head out the kitchen in to the hallway to see him picking her up. I couldn't see her face because her curly hair was everywhere. I have to remember to get Monique to straighten it.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to go get mommy some food." He said.

"I wanna go." She screamed. Of course she does. She freaking loves her father. Anywhere he is, she is.

"Alright. Let's get you dressed. We can match so that we can mob in Burger King." He said taking her upstairs. I shook my head and went back to what I was doing.

Marcus POV

Me and Rochelle walked in to Burger King mobbing. This is honestly my mini me.

"Do I get something too?" She asked. I nodded and we got in to line.

"What do you want?" I asked her. She put her thinking face on and looked at the menu.

"Uhm I want chicken nuggets." She said.

It's was our turn to order and I placed the order for Ariela's food and Rochelle's food.

10 minutes later, I got the food and we are walking out burger king. Ariela's food was taking up two hands. Her and her fat ass. If I ask her to go to the gym with me today she gonna find some kind of excuse.

"Marcus." I turned around to face a woman whom I have never seen before.

"You are?" I asked. I unlocked the car and Rochelle got in.