☼3

Jaleny POV

I am in class right now and i can't even focus. I am STARVING but I can't eat. I sighed and laid my head on my desk. I felt someones hands rub my neck and i jumped. I calmed down when I saw it was just Darien. I gave him a faint smile and laid my head back down. He put a honey bun in front of my face but I pushed it away.

"I am not hungry." I said. He frowned and gave the honey bun to someone else.

"Yes you are babe. I know you. I can tell." he said. Before I could answer the bell rung. Saved by the bell. That was the lunch bell and everyone rushed out the classroom. I took my time.

When I got to the cafeteria, it was packed. I walked to our table and sat down. Our little clic was me, Darien, Jerome, Kara, Alex, Camille, and Liah. I took out my phone and started reading a book.

"Girl! You not bout to eat?" Camille asked. I shook my head no without looking up from my phone.

"Are you ok baby?" Alex asked. I looked up at him and frowned. Darien threw something at him. I chuckled and went back to my book.

"Yo, I was playing man. You kow she like a little sister to me." I laughed and put up a thumbs up. Out of nowhere I had a piece of chicken being shoved in my mouth. I had no fucking time to protest.

"What the fuck Darien!" I yelled after I ate it. He shrugged and went back to his food. I groaned and downed some water. I just pray that I don't throw up. Good thing Jerome is taking me to the doctors.

"Hey baby." Some girl named Brenda, said. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. Jerome looked from one side to the other and then down at his phone.

"HELLO! I was talking to you Jerome." She said. He sighed and shook his head. She was still standing behind him. I chuckled at her. She looked soooo stupid.

"The fuck are you laughing at bitch?" She said. I looked at like as if she had done lost her damn mind.

"Ion know who you calling a bitch. You better back the fuck up before you get whooped. Boo be. Scary ass." I said. I don't know who she thinks she is. Tryna come at me for no reason. I don't have time for her bullshit.

"Whatever. I didn't even come over here for you. Jerome, I was wondering if you wanted to chill afterschool or something." She said. Jerome rolled his eyes and looked at her.

"Im sorry. My abuelo told me to never fuck a hoe twivce. I love my abuelo and I have to do what she sayd." He said. Everyone started laughing and Brenda just frowned and walked away.

"That was mean." Liah said smiling. Jerome shrugged and got up from the table. The bell rang and I went to my last period class. I have this class with Jerome and Alex. I stopped by my locker and got my math book out.

When I got into class Alex was saving a seat for me and Jerome was sitting next to some girl. I walked to where Alex was and sat next to him. The teacher came in to the room and started the class. 5 minutes in to class my phone went off. Who the fuck is calling me. I looked at the caller id and it was my great grandmother. Oh lord.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Qué diablos. Estoy en la escuela

Abuela: No me hables así.Tu madre puede ser frío y toda esa mierda pero yo no soy el

Me: Ok Ok. Lo siento. What is up?

Abuela: Nothing just wanted to call my favorite great grandchild. Oh me and papa are going to be in town tomorrow.

Me; Ooo YAY! Alright. I got to go though. Love you.

Abuela: Love you too.

*End of Phone Convo*

I am excited my great grandmother is coming. She always cooks and she is soo much fun. She may be kinda old but she will still turn up.

"Detention Jaleny." My math teacher said. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. Detention fa what!!! I am not serving that shit.

Class finally ened and I waited for Jerome and Darien at Jerome's car. They finally came out laughing like as if they just saw the funniest thing. I groaned and when he unlocked the door I hopped in to the back seat.

"Lol, pops gonna have your ass for that detention." Jerome said laughing. I gave him a fake laugh and rested my head on Dariens chest. I just want to go to this appointment and then go home and sleep.

~Doctor's Office~

I am waiting in this room with Darien and Jerome for my results. I took some blood test and a pregnancy test which I know I am not.

"Please Jerome. Make sure you don't tell mom or dad." I said. He looked up at me from what he was doing.

"No Jaleny. If there is really something wrong with you I am going to tell them. I can't not tell them and you get worse. Hell no." He said. I groaned and looked at Darien for back up. He shook his head no, agreeing with Jerome. I sighed as the doctor came back.

"Well Ms. Matthews, you are not pregnant. Your symptoms are very unusual. I do believe that you have amnosianosis (TOTALLY made up). It's when your body doesn't make enough nutrients from lack of eating and it messes up your digestive system which is what is causing you to constantly be throwing up. This is actually very rare to happen to people. I would advise for you to start eating more and to be supervised when you eat, just to make sure you are eating. Here are some antibiotics that you must take for a month. They will help with you getting nutrients. You are all set now." She said with a smile. I smiled and hopped of the bed. I can't believe there is actually something wrong with me. I sighed and walked out the room and the building. Darien wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to the car.

"You probably think I am such a freak." I said once we got in to the car. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Nope. Your not perfect and I am not perfect. It's ok baby." He said. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"We are picking up Giselle guys." Jerome said. I nodded and got comfortable. If you guys don't remember, Giselle was my brothers little girlfriend when he was small. They didn't make it like me and Darien did but they are still close.

We pulled up to Giselle's house and she was sitting on her steps reading a book. Jerome honked his horn and she got up and walked over to the car. She hopped in and Jerome drove off.

"Thanks Jerome. I can't believe I forgot my keys again." She said. Shaking my head I laughed and she turned around and waved. I blew her a kiss and she blew me one. Me and Giselle are like sisters.

"Mhm. I see ion get no kiss for picking your ass up." Jerome said. I looked at Darien and he gave me a cute kiss. Giselle was laughing and pinching Jerome's cheek.

"No you dont babe. You have no choice because I will call your mother and she will yell at you. You know she love me boy." She said. It was true.

"Yah I am aware. She love your ass more than me." He said shaking his head. Ole over dramatic ass.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!