28

Jaleny POV

Jerome hipped me to the whole fight between my mom and dad. I'm kind of happy I wasn't there. I would have joined my mother in cussing they ass out. My daddy knows he is dead wrong for bringing that woman around ma.

Well right now, I'm pulling up to Darien's house. I'm extra bored and missing him so why not.

I rung the doorbell and my very pregnant aunt opened the door.

"Hi peanut." I cooed while touching her stomach. She laughed and let me in.

"Girl, bye. This baby right here has me feeling some type of way." she complained while walking away.

I heard dribbling and yelling so I know Darien is in his basketball court. I dropped my purse in the kitchen and made my way downstairs. I opened the gym doors and walked inside. Darien and some of his friends from the basketball team he plays for during the summer, were playing.

"Nigga that's a foul! How are you gonna do that shit!" Darien yelled. He was serious too. I couldn't help but laugh and everyone looked my way.

"Babe, it was a foul right?" He asked me. I'm gonna keep it real with him.

"No baby. It's ok. You'll get it next time."

"I should foul your ass for saying that shit."

"Let's get it, I'm right here!" I said opening my arms. He dropped the basketball and ran up to me and I dipped.

He chased me around the court and his boys were just laughing at us. I looked behind me and noticed how close he was and that made me slow down. He eventually caught me and tackled me to the ground.

"Don't fucking run away from me. You and I both know I am in shape and you ain't." He said. I pushed him off me and got up. Ugh he was sweaty to and touched me.

"We finishing the game bruh?" one of the guys asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb." I said. He nodded and they started up again. I sat in one of the seats and texted Giselle.

I think my brother is stupid as hell for not believing her. Giselle never lie and that's the truth so I don't know why she would lie about that. It makes no sense at all.

Next thing I know Auntie Dayja is stomping her way on to the court. She took the ball away from one of the boys hands and had an annoyed look on her face.

"What now ma?" Darien asked, taking the ball from her.

"Don't talk to me like that little boy. Just because your balls done dropped doesn't mean I won't whoop that ass. Anyways, I came down here to complains about all this damn noise."

"Mom, it's a basketball game. It's not gonna be silent."

"Oh so you saying that I don't know what sport it is now? You think I don't know how to ball?"

"Oh my... I never said that!"

"You and your father get in my damn nerves! Best believe when he gets home your getting the left foot and he got the right. Play with me and yell loud enough that I can hear y'all. I will whoop everyone on this gym. I don't give a fuck your parents are. You're in my house."

I couldn't even keep my laughter inside of me. Pregnant Dayja is the best I swear.

"Always wanna play until a bitch pop a nigga in his mouth." she said while walking out. I looked at the guys and they looked surprised.

"Darien, I'm going up to your room." I said. He nodded and I walked out the gym.

.......................