Chapter 21

PLEASE READ THE AN AT THE END

Sierra's POV
After I fell asleep, I started having this weird dream

*In the dream*

I was downstairs eating breakfast when my dad runs in wearing his Dr. Fluke costume.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I chuckle.

"Sierra this is no laughing matter. Me and the others need to save a cat from a tree." He said seriously.

"What are you talking about?!"

"No time to explain. Gotta go." He ran out of the house.

I remember following him to the park where I see him, Uncle Ash,Michael and Cal. Also known as SmAsh, CalPal and Mike-to-wave; standing around a tree trying to get a cat. After some time, the cat finally got down.

*End dream*

Then I woke up in confusion. I look around and notice that I'm still in my room in my bed.

I go downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning mum. Where's dad?" I say.

"Him and your uncles had to go to the studio. But don't worry he'll be home later this evening. For in the mean time why don't you come run errands with me? We're having a big family dinner to celebrate all your dad and uncles' hard work." she says handing me a plate of food.

"Sure when are we going?"

"How about in an hour?" I nod and finish my breakfast before going upstairs to get ready. Once both me and my mum were ready, we headed to the store, a long list in hand.

Almost an hour and a long line later, we had gotten enough food to feed everyone and had spent somewhere around $120. We took all the stuff and went back home to put the food away so that we could go shopping for new clothes. We had been at the mall for a few hours before we decided to call it a day and go get some lunch.

We got home and I immediately went upstairs to put all my new clothes away. There's a lot of stuff we need to make. Luckily, my aunts are coming over to help us.

A/N: HERE'S A SHORT CHAPTER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ASKING ME TO UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS!! THATS SO AWESOME. BE SURE TO VOTE AND ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY.

COMMENT ANSWERING THE QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 5SOS SONG OFF THEIR SELF-TITLED ALBUM?

My answer: probably Heartbreak Girl