Chapter 12

I woke up to Zach shaking me awake. I got up and got my carry on bag and backpack and we exited the plane. We all met up in front of the Starbucks. Me Zach and Daniel all went to go get drinks cause no one else wanted to. We took Braden with us since he wanted something. we walked in to the shop and ordered our drinks. I got a Passion Tea Lemonade, Zach and Daniel got a Mocha Frappucino and Braden got a chocolate chip cookie.

We went met up with everyone by the baggage claim.

"Dad!" I exclaimed while laughing when he grabbed my drink from my hands and took a sip from it. He just laughed and handed the drink back to me. We walked over to a guy in a suit and a chofer hat who was holding a sign that had 5 Seconds of Summer written on it.

We walked out of the airport to a limo waiting for us. We all climbed in and we headed to the hotel where we are staying until tomorrow when the tour bus arrives.

We got to our hotel and immediatly we went up to our rooms. The band's managment got 4 rooms. I am sharing one with my dad and the other kids are sharing with their dads. Once we were all settled in, I decided to get dressed and go to the pool even though it was like 8 or so at night. I asked Daniel and Zach if they wanted to join but Daniel fell asleep. So, it was just me and Zach.

We took the elevator down to the pool level. There was no one there when we got there. We put our stuff on chairs and I took my shorts and top off leaving me in my tribal print bikini. While I was undressing, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and saw Zach staring at me but he quickly looked away. I was hesitant about wearing a bikini because I have always been a little self-conciece about my body. But I have accepted it.

Zach POV

I put my stuff down and turned to see Sierra undressing. God she was so beautiful. I really really like her. It helps that my dad and her dad are friends. She turned towards me and I looked away embarassed tha she caught me staring at her.

Sierra POV

I watched from the corner of my eye as Zach took his shirt. Holy cow that boy has some muscles. He has strong muscles and abs just like his dad. We made our way to the hot tub first.

It was silent for about 5 minutes before Zach spoke up.

"Sierra, there's something I have been wanting to do for a long time."

"Oh really? What's that?" But he didn't respond. Instead he swam closer to me. He leaned in slowly and put his lips on mine. Our lips molded together as we kissed. It felt like- well saying there were butterflies was an understatement. It felt as if there were fireworks going off in my stomach. We kissed for about 30 seconds before I pulled away to breathe.

"Please tell me you felt that." He said breathlessly.

"If you mean the sparks then yes I felt that." I said smiling.

"Well then. Sierra Nicole Hemmings, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Instead of responding, I kissed him. This time he pulled away.

"Can I take that as a yes?"

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I giggled.

I checked my watch.

"We should go back to our rooms it's getting late." He nodded. We got out and put out clothes back on. The elevator ride up was silent. But it was a comfortable silence.

We got back to the room at around 11:00 so I wasn't sure if my dad was asleep or not. I looked through my bag for the room key. But to my surprise, it wasn't there.

"Oh crap!"

"What? What happened?"

"I can't find my room key and i don't know if my dad is awake."

"You can stay in our room if you want." I nodded. We walked next door to his room holding hands. We entered the room to find my dad and uncle Ash filming on their phones.

"And here are our lovely kids. Ok bye Keek." Uncle Ash said to his phone and he put it away. 

"There you guys are. Dad I need the room key."

"Sure here you go." He said handing me the key.

"Can I stay in your room for the night? I'm pretty sure that our dads are gonna fall asleep here." Zach asked.

"Yeah sure." I said with a laugh. We made our way to my room to chill. Once there, we hung out and talked until like 3 am. We decided to go to bed since the band had a show at noon. Zach started to make his way to the other bed but I stopped him.

"Zach, you know you can sleep with me right? I mean in a non-sexual way." He smiled and made his way over to the bed and climbed in next to me. He put the covers over us and I fell asleep cuddled into his chest.

 A/N: Wow! This fanfic has over 250 reads! That's crazy. Vote Comment Share. Don't forget to add it to your library. Also check out my teen fiction story. Thanks. :)