Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning with a text on my phone and Paige on the floor next to me, peacefully sleeping.

I looked at the message on my phone and saw that it was from Zach.

From Zach:

Morning beautiful :) do you wanna hang out today?

To Zach:

Morning baby <3 sure I would love to hang out. What should we do?

From Zach:

How about a movie at my place? Tonight at 7?

I sent a quick text confirming the date and put my phone down when I heard Paige stirring next to me.

"Morning Paige."

"Hm. Morning."

"You want some breakfast?"

"Sure. Can I take a shower first?"

"Yeah sure. Let me get you a towel." I walked into the hallway and got a towel out of the closet. I returned to my room and gave the towel to her, who was getting out some clothes.

"Thanks." I gave her a quick nod before leaving to go downstairs.

I got out the ingredients to make pancakes and started on them. I heard heavy footstep coming down the stairs. Turning toward the noise, I saw my dad in sweatpants and a green day shirt. 

"Morning dad."

"Good morning love."

"Would you like some breakfast?" He just gave me a nod and went to make some coffee.

Paige came downstairs and me, her and both of my parents ate breakfast.

-Later that day-

I was sitting in the passenger's seat of my dad's car on my way to Zach's house. My dad was going to hang out with Zach's dad. We got to his house and I went upstairs to Zach's room, saying hi to Uncle Ash on the way. 

I opened the door and saw something that I never thought I would see. Zach was kissing another girl! 

I quickly ran downstairs and out the door, my dad and Uncle Ash asking questions. But I ignored it as I ran all the way home and into my room, closing the door and jumping on my bed.

A/N: THANKS FOR 1K READS!! Sorry for not updating in like a week. School started for me and I'm starting to get busier. Remember to Vote and Comment! 

Comment down below what your favorite song off the 5sos album is.

Mine is Heartbreak Girl. :)