Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning and the memories of yesterday came flooding back to me. I started crying all over again. I couldn't believe that he cheated on me. I thought he loved me. I was startled by my phone buzzing.

5 missed calls, 3 unread messages. It read.

I saw that the missed calls were from Zach so I ignored those. 2 of the texts were also from Zach. The other text was from best friend, practically sister, Katie. So, I looked at that one while wiping tears from my eyes.

From KatieCat:

Hey babe wanna hang out? I'm flying in 2 Sydney from London with my dad

To: KatieCat:

Sure text me when you land

From KatieCat:

kk ttyl :)

The smile on my face fell when I looked at the messages from Zach.

From Zachy:

Baby I'm soo sorry about what happened. I love you so much. Please answer.

Please answer your phone I'm getting worried.

Please I don't want to lose you

I smelled food so I threw my phone down on my bed and went downstairs to find my dad cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart. Did you have fun yesterday?" I contemplated telling him what happened. In the end, I decided to tell him because he's still my dad and I'm daddy's little girl. So I told him what happened, by the time I had finished telling him, he looked pissed. He put his shoes on and grabbed his phone.

"where are you going?"

"To go talk to Zach and his dad. Come with me." I followed him out to the car. Soon we were on iur way to the Irwin household.

A few minutes later, we were standing in the living room with Zach and Uncle Ash.

"You have 2 minutes to explain to me what happened." He told Zach through gritted teeth.

"Well...I was sitting in my room waiting for Sierra when my ex-girlfriend Brittany came over saying she wanted to talk. I didn't know she was gonna kiss me. I pulled back as soon as she did I swear." My dad's expression softens as he hears the regret in Zach's voice.

So I forgave him under the condition that he promise to never do it again.

A/N: I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating lately. It's my junior year in high school and I have a lot on my plate right now. 😔 So, I might not be able to update as much as I or you would like.

But thank you soon much for 1.24K reads. That is literally so cool. 😌

Leave a comment below what you think of the story. 😌