Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning on the couch. I wasn't sure why until I saw my friends lying asleep on the other couches. After 5 minutes of debating back and forth in my head, I got up and started making pancakes and bacon for everyone.

I got out the ingredients as quietly as possible so that I won't wake anyone up. After I got through like 3 pancakes, I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I look up and see my dad standing there.

After I finished the pancakes, I moved onto the bacon. While it was cooking, I went back into the living room to wake everyone up. Once everyone was up, we all made out way to the kitchen.

"Dad, can you wake up mom? please?" He nodded.

"Who's coming to pick you guys up?" I asked.

"My dad and their dad are coming together to get us in about an hour."

An hour later, the door bell rang. I walked over to the door with the girls at my heels. I opened the door to reveal 2 guys that look around my dad's age maybe a little older. One had kinda pale skin and blonde hair. The other had brown spiked up hair, he also had some facial hair.

"That's my dad." Kate said pointing to the blonde one. "And that is Carly and Katherine's dad." she continued pointing to the other one.

"Ok come on in." I said, stepping aside to let them in.

"Who's at the door?" My dad called from the kitchen.

"It's Carly and Katherine's dad and Kate's dad." I called back. Then I heard heavy footsteps coming towards us, which belonged to my dad.

"Oh hi I'm- Niall? Louis?" He asked.

"Luke!" They yelled simultaneously. And they ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Wait hold on a second, you know them?" I questioned.

"Yeah they were in a boy band with 3 other guys and your uncles and I used to open for them on tour." He explained.

"And they are also the reason that the band is so popular." He continued.

"Really?"

"Yes really. I used to make covers on youtube. Then it was me Cal and Mikey. And Ash joined last. Louis was the one who discovered us. And he tweeted about it." He finished explaining. Me and the girls stood their in shock.

"What are you guys doing in Sydney?" He asked turning to Louis and Niall.

"We moved here about a month ago." Niall explained, his voice had a thick Irish accent.

My dad and their dads talked for awhile until they decided it was time to leave.

"Hold on a second." My dad said.

"Jessica! Come here for a minute!" now I know that he was getting my mom.

She walked over, saw them and immediately ran over to them and gave them both hugs. They said their goodbyes and left.

I went to the kitchen and started cleaning. I started by throwing away the trash that was left in the living room. I finished by throwing away empty pizza boxes and putting the leftovers in the fridge.

After I was done, I went to the living room to watch tv. I turned it on and saw that some old episodes of some show was on so I just went through the channels until I saw an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Which was my dad's favorite show when he was around my age. And now it's one of my favorites.

I set the remote down on the coffee table and silently watched the show. Halfway through the episode, my phone rang.

You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you'll never get over him getting over you

And you end up crying

And I end up lying

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends

You say thanks for being a friend,

And we're going in circles again and again-

"Hello?"

"Sierra? It's Aunt Catherine. I was wondering if you could watch Braden for me tomorrow at 2:30?" She asked on the other line.

I was about to say yes but then I remembered that I told Zach that I would go with him to get new drumsticks for him and his dad.

"Oh sorry Aunt Catherine. I can't. I promised someone else I would do something with him. But I know someone who might be able to."

"Oh really? that would be great. Just ask them and then call me and let me know."

"Ok I will. I'll talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye. " Then I hung up and texted my friend Paige.

-conversation-

S: hey are you free tomorrow?

P: yeah I am why

S: cause my aunt needs someone to babysit my cousin and I can't. And I know that you babysit sometimes. Are you able to do it?"

P: yeah I am able to what time?

S: 2:30

P: ok tell your aunt I will be there. Text me her address and phone number.

S: ok her address is 1245 Sandy Avenue. And her cell phone # is 123-456-7890

P: ok thanks

S: np and thanks for the help

P: np

I called my aunt back and told her that Paige was able to babysit and gave her Paige's phone number.

I looked at the time and decided that I should probably start my homework. So, I worked on my homework until dinnertime.

After dinner, I went upstairs to watch some tv in my room since my parents were downstairs on the couch watching a show.

I watched tv until I fell asleep.

A/N: thanks for reading. Remember to Vote Comment and Share. And add it to your library. Also check out: Fostering Luke by DollPerfection. Her story is amazing. 😌 👍