Chapter 16

I had been in the hospital for a little over a day now and the doctor said that I was free to go this afternoon after my dad signs some papers.

"Hey sweetie can you do me a favor and call your mom. I told her what happened and she's worried about you."

"Ok I'll give her a call." He gave me a nod and a small smile and left the room.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the table next to the bed.

I dialed the familiar number and put the phone to my ear.

"Sierra! Thank goodness you're okay. I was so worried about you." She said. I could hear the concern in her voice.

"I'm fine mum. I just hit my head. Nothing too bad."

"Well I'm just glad everything worked out. Oh by the way, your dad told me about your boyfriend. Me and his mum both think it's great that you 2 are dating."

Just then, my dad walked in and signaled that it was time to leave.

"I have to go now mum. Love you."

"Love you too dear bye." I said goodbye and hung up.

*********

We were now back home once again. Us kids were staying home when our dads go back on tour.

At the moment, I was jumping up and down in excitement.

You're probably wondering why.

Well, it's because us kids are no longer going to public school. We are gonna do online school. I wanted to drop out, sort of like my dad, but my mum wanted me to further my education. And I agreed with her.

But right now, I was standing in front in my big walk-in closet looking for something to wear. I was going on a double date with Zach and Paige and Daniel.

"Knock knock." A voice by the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Paige come on in." She stepped into my closet. She looked around in awe seeing the size of my closet.

-skip to after date-

Me and Paige went back to my house to just chill. Soon we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter. And sorry for not updating in forever. I've been busy. And I will be even busier now that school has started. I'll try to update as much as possible. :) thanks for over 700 reads thats awesome!

Comment below what country you guys are from.

Answer: I'm from the U.S.

Thanks for reading. Vote and Comment. Please. 😌