Chapter 19

A/N: Thank you so much for over 1.4K reads!! That's awesome. Sorry for not updating more often. I've been very busy with school and everything. I will try to update when I can. Remember to Vote and Comment! :)

Please Comment what you think of the story. Also what is your favorite band? (besides 5sos) :)

My answer: probably All Time Low

-Next Day-

Me, Zach and Daniel were penny boarding to Nando's, where our parents, and Braden were waiting. According to my dad, they had some big announcement to tell us kids. We walk through the door of the restaurant that our parents love so much. By the time we had gotten there, our families were seated together at a table in the back.

15 minutes later, we are seated and eating our meals. Our dads got up, stood at the head of the table and got out attention.

"we have an announcement to make." Ash said loudly.

"We are going on our own headlining tour for pretty much all of next year." My dad continued.

"What?!" I exclaimed a little louder than I wanted.

"What's the matter?" My dad asked.

"Nothing. It's just- nevermind."

"No if something's wrong please tell me," My dad said, leading me to the entrance of the restaurant. "Ok now what's wrong love."

"It's just that's I'm gonna miss you. You're always going away on tour. And I always miss you." I say on the verge of tears.

"Oh don't cry sweetheart. It'll be ok. I'll be bmy ack before you know it." He sighed and used a hand to wipe away my slowly falling tears. 

"I guess you're right." We went back inside and payed for the meal.

After the bill was payed, we all went our separate ways, back to our own homes. When we got home, I went upstairs to my room, laid down on my bed and fell asleep.