Chapter 15

I woke up with a pounding headache and an IV in my arm. I look around and saw that I was laying in a hospital bed.

I look slightly to the right and saw a guy asleep in a chair but it was too dark to see who. I was so exhausted that I just fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up it was light outside and I could tell that the person in the chair was my dad.

"Dad?" I croaked. My throat hurt when I talked.

"Sierra! You're awake. Let me go get the nurse." He said getting up and walking out of the room.

5 minutes later, a nurse came back in followed by my dad.

"Glad to see you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked softly.

"I have a pounding headache and my throat hurts when I talk but other than that I'm fine." I answered quietly.

"I'll go get you some water and some Advil to help the pain." She walked out of the room. Leaving me with my dad.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked. I nodded.

*Flashback*

A group of girls came over to us and asked Zach and Daniel for a picture. One of the girls walked over to me with an evil smirk on her face. She dumped her drink all over me as her friends just stood there and laughed.

"You don't deserve be Luke Hemming's daughter. You're a bitch and a slut. Go die!" She cackled and walked away. The last thing I remember was blinking away the tears that were quickly forming in my eyes as I ran onto the bus. I was running to the back of the bus when I tripped on something and hit my head on the countertop. I was slowly floating in and out of consciousness. Then everything went black.

*End of Flashback*

"Sierra, I'm so sorry this happened. I feel like this is my fault."

I looked up at my dad who had tears in his eyes.

"It's ok. It's not your fault."

"I love you so much sweetheart."

"I love you too dad." He leaned in a kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. We were interrupted by a voice by the door.

"Knock knock."

"Zach!" He exclaimed rushing over to me and not hesitating to lean down and kiss me. When we kissed, it seemed as though it was just us 2 in the room. Until my dad cleared his throat.

"Somebody want to explain what is going on?"

"Well we're dating, Dad."

"Zach can I speak to you in the hallway for a minute?" Zach looked at me wide-eyed but he agreed.

Zach POV

Uncle Luke took me out into the hallway. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I was terrified. I knew Uncle Luke and how protective he is of Sierra.

"So, you're dating my little girl?"

"Yes sir."

"Let me ask you something. Do you have feelings for her?"

"Yes I do, she is an amazing girl. You raised her right."

"Zach if you want to date my daughter, I will allow it."

"Thank you so much and I promise I will take care of Sierra." I assured him.

"Don't worry Zach I trust you. I've known your family since before you were born." He said with a chuckle.

Sierra POV

They had been talking for quite some time and I started to get worried.

What if my dad doesn't want us to date? I thought. Many other what ifs ran through my mind.

Then, they both walked in and I was relieved that Zach had a big smile on his face.

He came over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"He's ok with us dating." He whispered in my ear.

He backed up to give my dad room to stand next to me.

He leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Sierra."

"I love you too dad."

A/N: Thank you so much for over 500 reads.

Vote and Comment please 😌

Question to answer in the comments down below

Who is your favorite member of 5sos?

Mine is either Luke or Calum 😊

P.S. Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been on vacation for the last week. I get back tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to write more on the way back home and when I get home. 😌