Chapter 14

The next morning, I woke up remembering where I was. That put a smile on my face.

I clicked the home button on my phone to check the time.

9:30 am

I decided to get up out of bed. I was really careful getting down cause I was still half asleep.

I went to the little kitchen area and poured myself some orange juice.

I decided to text a couple of my friends to see what they were up to.

-text conversation-

S: hey Paige how's it going

P: good how's the tour so far?

S: pretty good. Quick question you know my friend Daniel right?

P: yeah why?

S: what do you think of him?

P: well I kind of have a little crush on him

S: really? That's good to hear cause he says he likes you. Do you want his #?

P: sure that would be great thanks. And really?

S: yes really and np his # is 240-391-1032 (a/n: not a real number)

P: thanks gtg get my sister

S: kk bye

I turned got out of my texts and plugged my headphones in a played some music.

Soon, Classic by MKTO was blasting through my headphones and I was looking out the window. As the landscape went by.

*a while later*

We had stopped for gas and to get something to eat. We got off and went to IHOP for breakfast. Half an hour and a tank of gas later, we were on the road again heading to Milan.

Right now Uncle Michael and Calum were playing FIFA with Zach and Daniel cheering them on. My dad was in the back room with his guitar while Uncle Ashton was in his bunk in his phone.

As for me, I was attempting to take a selfie for Instagram. Finally, I was able to take a good picture. So I posted. I got hundreds of likes instantly. This mostly because my dad is really famous. Even after all these years. He told me once that he started the band before I was even born.

I scrolled through the comments and saw a lot of nice ones. But I also saw a bunch of mean, nasty comments. But I should expect that because even though the band has a lot of fans. They also have a lot of haters but it's nothing I can't handle.

I got off Instagram and went onto Twitter. I hadn't tweeted in a while so I decided to tweet something.

@SierraBear: I'm the only girl on a tour bus full of guys. Wish me luck peoples. 😊

My phone buzzed with tweets.

@5sosfam_30: hang in there girl :)

@ashtonsbae_: Girl Power all the way!

There were a bunch more like that and I favorited and retweeted some of them.

My phone started playing Heartbreak Girl which was my mom's ringtone. And I was right since the name, Mum

Penguin flashed on the screen.

Conversation:

S: hello?

M: hey sweetie how's the tour going?

S: it's good, its a bit tiring though

M: aw well I miss you and your dad a lot

S: I miss you too mum

M: well I'll let you go love you sweetie bye

S: I love you too mum bye

And I hung up the phone.

-skip to the venue-

We got to the venue and we got ready to go on stage. Me Zach and Daniel were taking the place of our dads for the first song.

We performed She Looks So Perfect. And honestly it was a lot of fun. I see why my dad does what he does. We sat on the side of the stage while the band performed.

Then they did something that I didn't expect. They performed Don't Stop in their costumes. The crowd loved it! Us kids decided to roam around the halls of the venue while the band was performing.

After like an hour of random walking around my phone buzzed with a text.

Father Penguin: where are you guys? We're ready to go

SierraBear: ok we'll meet you by the tour bus

"Let's head back. Our dads are done." Braden held his arms up signaling that he wanted me to carry him. So I picked him up and we made out way back to the bus.

We climbed onto the bus to find our dads chilling on the couch playing FIFA. Except for Uncle Ashton who was just on his phone.

"Hey Uncle Ashton why don't you play fifa?" I asked.

"I don't like FIFA. Plus I'm kinda blind so it's hard for me to see the green on the screen." He responded not looking up from his phone.

"Hey dad can I borrow your guitar?" I ask.

"Sure it's on my bed." He said not looking away from the game. I walk over to his bed and reach up to grab his acoustic guitar. I then walk over to the back room to play a little. I decide on Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus. It's one of my favorite covers that my dad and the band has done. This song was actually one of the first songs they played all together. It was a hit on YouTube.

I only start to strum when I am joined by Zach. When we were done, we hung out and talked until we felt the bus move.

"Sierra!" I turned and saw Daniel coming towards me.

"Guess what Sierra?" He sounded out of breathe.

"Woah what's the matter with you?" I asked laughing.

"Paige texted me! She somehow got my number. She wants to hang out when we get back! How she got my # I have no idea." I said excitedly.

"That's awesome. And as for her getting your #, I gave it to her."

"You did?" He wondered in astonishment. I nodded with a big grin on my face.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He said running up to me and giving me a big bear hug.

"Daniel-can't-breathe-too-tight." I mutter.

"Oh sorry."

I walk to the front of the bus to find my dad.

"Hey dad where are we going next?" I ask quietly.

"We are flying to America and we will be touring around. You and the rest of the kids will be joining us only for the first few stops." I nodded letting him know that I understood.

**************

Right now we were outside of the tour bus which was surrounded by fans. The dads were meeting them and signing them, taking pics and all that stuff. Me Zach and Daniel were hanging out behind them and Braden was asleep on the bus.

A group of girls came over to us and asked Zach and Daniel for a picture. One of the girls walked over to me with an evil smirk on her face. She dumped her drink all over me as her friends just stood there and laughed.

"You don't deserve be Luke Hemming's daughter. You're a bitch and a slut. Go die!" She cackled and walked away. The last thing I remember was blinking away the tears that were quickly forming in my eyes as I ran onto the bus. Then everything went dark.

A/N: Dun-dun-dunnn. Cliffhanger.

Vote and Comment. Letting me know what you think of the story.

Message me if you have any questions or feedback. 😌

And add it to your library if you want.