Chapter 7

Sierra POV

I woke up the next morning to see a note by my bed side.

Sierra,

I had to go to the studio early. Your mom went to run errands. She will be back this afternoon and I will be home tonight.

Love you sweetheart,

Dad

Ok I guess I'll be home alone for a while. What a surprise. (note the sarcasm)

I got up and decided to take a shower. Once the water was warm enough, I stepped in and let the water run down my body.

After I got out, I got dressed in black sweatpants and a Pink shirt. I brushed my hair and left it to air dry. After I was done, I grabbed my computer and went on twitter. I then decided to tweet my uncle since his birthday was yesterday.

@sierrabear: Happy late birthday to my Uncle Ash. Love you! @ashtonirwin :)

My phone buzzed with a twitter notification.

@ashtonirwin: thank you love :) @sierrabear

I favorited and retweeted it.

As soon as I put my phone away, it buzzed. this time with a text.

Daddy Penguin: Don't forget that we are going out to dinner tonight for your uncle Ash's birthday. love you

SierraBear: I won't forget. love you too

I played some music while I browsed Pinterest. I swear it is my go to if I am bored or need craft ideas.

-later that night-

We were on our way to a casual but nice dinner at my Uncle Ash and Aunt Meredyth's house.

When we arrived, my uncle Cal, Aunt Catherine and Braden were already there.

"Siewa!" Braden exclaimed running towards me.

"Hey buddy! How are you? Wow you are getting heavy." I said as I picked him up.

He just laughed. "I'm not heavy."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

The doorbell rang so I put Braden down.

"I got it!" I yelled to my Aunt Catherine, Aunt Meredyth and my mom who were in the kitchen cooking dinner. While my dad, Uncle Cal and Uncle Mikey were probably downstairs with the game system.

I opened the door to find Daniel with my Uncle Mikey and Aunt Aly standing next to him.

"Hey guys come on in. Uncle Mikey: my dad, uncle cal and uncle ash are in the basement. Aunt Aly: my mom, aunt catherine and aunt meredyth are in the kitchen." They nodded.

"Zach come downstairs and say hi to everyone." Just then Zach came walking down the stairs and he said hi to me and everyone else.

-15 min. later-

"Dinner is ready!" My Aunt Meredyth called. Soon we were all eating spaghetti, my Uncle Ash's favorite food.

"Braden!" My Aunt Catherine scolded.

"Yes mommy?"

"You got sauce all over you. Let's get you cleaned up." She said, scooping him up and taking him to the bathroom.

We all ate our food in comfortable silence. My Aunt Catherine came back with Braden ten minutes later cleaned up. After dinner ended, we all had some time to chill before dessert.

Me, Zach and Daniel just sat on the couch and talked while I watched Braden.

-30 min later-

"Time for dessert!" My mom called.

We all gathered in the kitchen.

"What's for dessert?" Uncle Ash asked.

"Milkshakes. Banana for you Ash, your favorite." Aunt Meredyth said smiling.

"You know me so well." Uncle Ash chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Ew." Braden said. We all just laughed. It was cute considering he was only 5.

I stayed in the kitchen to help my aunts and my mom make the milkshakes while all the guys went to the basement.

Once they were ready, Aunt Meredyth put a candle on Uncle Ash's shake and lit it.

Uncle Cal turned off the lights and we all sang happy birthday. Well, my dad, Uncle Cal and Uncle Mikey sang a different version. We sang the usual song while they sang:

"Happy birthday to you, you live in the zoo. You look like a monkey and you smell like one too." They all laughed. And my Uncle Ash fake pouted.

"Aw we're just kidding Ash. We love you. You know that." Uncle Mikey said hugging him from behind. We all laughed.

After we finished our dessert, we decided to gather in the family room so that our parents could tell stories.

"So what kind of stories do you guys want to hear?" Uncle Ash asked me, Zach and Daniel.

"How did you, dad uncle cal and uncle mikey meet?" I asked.

"I never told you?" I shook my head.

"Well your dad, uncle cal and uncle mikey all knew each other. Actually, it really all started with your dad." He explained pointing at my dad.

" he was making cover videos on Youtube. And they all decided to form a band. I joined later cause they needed a drummer." He continued. After we finished telling stories, we all said goodbye and we went back home.

A/N: Vote Comment and Share :)

Comment your favorite 5sos song.

PS Happy late b-day to Ashton! ☺️