Ok

Amelia's pov-
   Its already been a week since we came back and Kouen has been so busy he doesn't even bother me anymore. I wonder if something happened?

   "Do you know that he's back?" I heard someone saying. Hmm, who's that?

   "Ahme, follow me." Kouen showed up out of nowhere making me jump.

   "Uh, yeah... ok." I answer and follow him to the office. He sat down and watched me. His eyes looked tired and he was totally worn out. "Are you ok?" I ask out of worry. He really doesn't look good, as if he'd faint right here. He ignored me and sighed.

   "Ahme, I have a mission for you. This is going to be a top secret mission that can make the Empire stronger. Are you in?" He asked, his red eyes slowly following my every move, like a predator.

   "What is it?" I ask, feeling the pressure of his words.

   "I'm sorry but...... I can't tell you that. Will you still do it? All I can say is, it will be a life or death mission. You have a day to decide. Please leave now." He whispered out, barely audible.

   "Uh, y..yes, then excuse me." I walk out feeling a tightness in my chest. Weird, he's acting weird.

Kouen's pov-
   I haven't been able to rest well since we came back. Judar, he's up to something..... but what is it? I haven't even been able to talk to Ahme about that, power was it? A special ability? I need to figure all this out. Ahme..... she might be in danger with Judar back. She'll take the mission, but how do I get Judar to spill what he's up to? I just have...

   'Knock, knock.' Who is it? It's so late already.

   "It's Ahme, I just wanted to... talk." I hear her say, her voice muffled by the door.

   "Come in." I answer. She's dressed lightly, was she going to sleep? Ohh, she's now come out of the bath. I can still smell her...

   "Kouen? Hey, you ok there?" Shit, did I just space out?

   "Yes, uhmm, what was it?" I try to compose myself after slipping up.

   "It's just that... I'll do it, but uh.... well I'd like to know if there's something wrong?" She asked, leaning closer to me. Damnit, she is perceptive.

   "Ahme, you need not worry about it. When you return things should be sorted anyways." I answer. Hmm, if this is... no, no it's not.

   "But. You do" I cut her off by pulling her into my arms as she fell on top of me. My head met my pillow and the warmth of her body made me realize how much I needed sleep.

   "Shut up, stay." I mumbled out, hugging her as I closed my eyes. "Warm." I whisper out as i felt myself drift off.

Amelia's pov-
   Damnit, I shouldn't have come here! Now I'm in his bed, and he's..... hugging me!! Ugh, but... he hasn't slept well so I won't wake him this time. I listen to his steady heartbeat and find myself feeling sleepy. Wait, wasn't I here to find out about the problem that seemed to be troubling him? Was it about that guy? Who is it everyone keeps talking about anyways? I don't think I've met him but he seems to cause quite a stir.

   "Kouen, you better know what you're doing, cause I'm following you through it." I mumble out as my eyes close. His body, feels warm and his arms are strong.

'Budump...Budump...Budump...' his heart slowly lulls me to sleep.

And!! How'd you like my little interaction? Anyways, they are going to be split up... ik ik, no more sweet moments between them for now but things are gonna get bumpy😖🤫 btw, I do not follow magi's storyline if you haven't guessed already 😂 Sorry for not posting as often. I hope everyone stays safe with this Virus going around. Love you guys 💯💯 And thanks🤗🤗