Again

Amelia's pov-
Getting up and walking into the lower part of the house, I see the guys already gone. Going in the kitchen I start on food then leave after having a small snack. I have to inform the Doc' about the good news after all. Going into the higher parts of society, I make my way to the Doc's house, knocking.

   "Who is it?" I hear a woman's voice ask. Must be his wife.

   "It's Ahme." I answered, the door swinging open before I could finish. A tall, slim lady greeted me. Holding my hand, her teary brown eyes meet mine.

   "Oh, what an honor. Please come in, come in!" She ushered me into the small but homely house. "I've heard so much about you, thank you for saving my husband. Truly." She bowed as I watch her.

   "It's OK, I only did what I thought was right." I smile, scratching the back of my neck. She slowly got up and pulled me to sit, getting tea ready as the door opened.

   "Honey, I told you to loc.." he stopped talking as I turned around. "Ahme!" He smiled widely.

   "What's up doc'?" I questioned as he sat at the table as his wife poured another cup of tea.

   "You came to visit? This is wonderful." Smiling even wider he grabbed my hand with twinkling eyes.

   "To inform you that the guys have been caught. No need to fear them anymore." I said smiling slightly, sipping on the green tea. "And ma'am this tea is absolutely delicious."

   "Oh my. Thank you." She smiled drinking her own cup of tea.

   "What? Already! You really are something Ahme. Thank you so much." Doc' said bowing deeply.

   "No, no. This tea is already enough. Could you tell me.. uh.. h.how to make it?" I ask embarrassed.

   "Oh, I wouldn't mind." She smiled and so a few hours went by with chatter and laughing.

   "I have to go but it was nice doc', ma'am." I quickly walk to the door as they both walk behind me.

   "Oh, yes it was, please stop by again." She said smiling softly.

   "Yes, come by for a visit and don't you forget about us, ye' hear." Doc' said pretending to be stern.

   "I wouldn't dream of it." I answer back leaving with a wave. They really are such nice people. Walking down the street my belly growls. "Ah, should I stop for something to eat?" I questioned myself. Turning down a street I see something which surprised me. "Jack?" I spot him further down and jog toward him. "Jack, hey." I wave, stopping infront of him.

   "Amelia? What are you doing here?" He questioned, eying me wearily.

   "I didn't get in trouble, so stop with the look." I answer and he only sighs. "C'mon and treat me, I'm hungry." I grab his hand about to walk off but stop in my tracks as I hear the all to familiar cold and deep voice.

   "Where do you think you are going with him." He states. I slowly turn around to be face to chest with Prince Kouen. Why is he so tall and does he not know how to ask? I look up into his eyes and stare until Jack tugs my hand, shifting my gaze to him.

   "Ah..Prince Kouen, sorry but I promised this lad to treat him. I..if you'd like, you can join us?" Jack asked unsurely.

   "What?! Why does he have to come?" I quickly questioned.

   "Shut up!" He hissed out. "He's a prince so behave."

   "Fine," I whisper out and turn back to the red haired man who stood tall and slightly imposing. "Would you, your excellency, care to join us?" I asked, trying hard not to show how much I wanted to hit the man. He didn't answer, in fact he walked past us.

And he has come again, lol. Do you think he'd join them to lunch?