Meeting

Amelia walked out of the palace only to walk into a wall. No, not a wall, because strong hands grabbed her waist, keeping her upright. She looked up to see dark red hair and deep red eyes.

   "Stand straight already." He said coldly, removing his hands.

   "You do know you were in my way right?" Amelia questions, slightly annoyed.

   "This is my palace, if anything you were in the way." He said looking into her green eyes that made him not want to look away.

   "Excuse me then, your excellency." Amelia mocked, bowing.

   "P..prince Kouen." Jack said from behind Amelia, making her straighten and turn to him.

   "Kouen?" Amelia questioned as Jack walked towards them. Kouen just stood still, watching as the assumed, little boy, question himself.

   "S..sorry for her rude behavior, she'll be going now." Jack hastily said, pushing Amelia's back.

   "She?" Kouen questioned, scanning Amelia's figure. 'Sure, the body was slim, face a bit girlish but was it really a girl?' Kouen thought.

   "Ah, n..no I meant him, yes definitely a he." Jack covered up, pushing Amelia away. "Anyways, Prince Kouen I have news for you, if you would come in." Jack hastily motioned for him to follow. Kouen walked in, not even sparing a glance behind at the person walking off.

(Time skip)
   Amelia walked peacefully down the stairs, ready for another performance. Dressed up beautifully, already catching everyone's attention. Once it was finished, she quickly changed and went out to practice or more like vent. Amelia felt angry at that prince for making her almost fall and even had the guts to say she was wrong. 'The nerve he had!' she bitterly thought as she kicked the air, swift movements that almost looked as if she were dancing. Days passed without much noise and then Jack came to visit, as a guest with his friends.

   Amelia's pov-
Dressed as a guy, I walked to Jack and his friends.

   "Jack, you didn't tell me you'd come so soon." I said watching him smile shyly.

   "Sorry, the guys just wanted to celebrate since we caught the guys who were parading as the kingdom taxers." He scratched his neck.

   "Com' on and have a drink with us Ahme." Ray slurred already a bit drunk from one glass.

   "Yeah, 'ave a drink." Romel pushed a cup in my hands. Romel and Ray were Jack's work buddies and I've grown fund of them, as one of the guys. They'd stop by for a drink and sometimes we'd all spar and share stories, well they'd share stories.

   "Hey, don't force her!" Jack shouted, grabbing the glass offered to me and downed it.

   "He's a man even with that small body of 'is, you got 'o stop with the 'er." Romel reprimanded.

   "I meant him, OK I know." Jack answered turning away.

   "Well 'atever you call 'im doesn't matter, he'd wipe 'e floor 'it us." Ray spoke up, making me blush a bit.

   "Ah, n..not true." I answered, stuttering. Damn my stuttering.

   "Ahme, stop being all shy. You know it's true." Jack says as I take a seat.

   "Have you gotten a girl yet Ray?" I questioned as he pouted.

   "Don't even 'art. The girls run if he so much as 'ook at any of 'em." Romel laughed as Jack and I joined in.

   "Maybe it's 'cause of 'ur ugly face." Ray said, glaring at Romel.

   "'ould you say!" Romel growled out.

   "Now boys. We all know you 'uys got no luck 'ith ladies." Jack patted both their shoulders as I snickered. The night passed with us talking and them getting drunk and passing out. Typical of the three idiots when they have work the next day.

And? Tell me what you think. I've finally put in Kouen brought out even more ocs but you'll definitely see more of Kouen soon.

Twitter- @RaRaMonster1

Other profile on wattpad- @user67478479