Christmas Special

This is just a special so it isn't really going to interfere with the actual storyline. Enjoy and Marry Christmas 😚😋.

Amelia's pov-
   It's a festival! There's going to be all kinds of stalls and I'm stuck here! All those foods and I have to work!

   "Stop making that face and finish up, it's late." Kouen grumpily said. Even he was feeling bitter, after all he did stay up for a few days now. Ah, I'm kinda glad I didn't have to stay up with him but why does everyone else get to enjoy the festival?! Jack and the others went to play with the girls at the prostitution house and I get stuck here with 'his excellency.'

   "I wanna go play." I whine, dropping my head on the desk. Kouen sighs and goes back to work and I follow, grumbling. A few hours later and we're finally finished. "Ah! Finally." I stretched out as I hear booms in the distance. "Oh, the festival is finishing up." I whisper out. I feel a warmth on my hand and feel a pull. Before I know it I'm on the roof looking at the dark sky as fireworks lit it up. "Wow." I breath out. The warmth on my hand feels so hot that I can hardly focus on the fireworks but I didn't look behind me as I felt Kouen's breath at the back of my head. The last bursts of lights go up and then we're in the darkness of night again.

   "Sorry, I didn't let you go." I hear him say. Turning around I realised how close we are. Damn! Why is my face turning red!

   "I.. Uh, thanks still...for letting me see the fireworks, I mean." I stutter out. He leans on me, his head on my shoulder as I stay still. What the heck?! "Hey! Don't just stay like this!" I shout, feeling embarrassed. I sigh when he doesn't answer. I can't believe he's asleep! I put my hands on his shoulder to keep his steady as I slowly sit down, putting his head on my lap. Only this once! I'll allow you only this time. He shifts. Wait, his hand! Oh my! I can feel his hands hugging my waist! Ok, let's calm down, he doesn't know what he's hugging. Relax. His hair looks really nice. Before I know what I'm doing, my fingers find themselves in his surprisingly soft hair. I absentmindedly continue, feeling my eyes droop every so often. I'm not going to sleep! I'm not! But I still feel my eyes close and I'm plunged into my dreams.

Kouen's pov-
   I had awoken when Ahme shifted me onto her lap but... it felt nice. Being close like this, I hug her small waist. Her small fingers running through my hair. Is she teasing me? Does she know I'm awake? No, she wouldn't do it if I was but... wait, she stopped. I peep up to see her head hung down, her eyes closed and lips let out small breaths. Sleeping, she fell asleep. I get up, making sure she doesn't wake up. I reach out and pick her up. Walking to her room, I feel her snuggle into me. She really has no defense. I sigh and quicken my steps. I rest her on the bed and was going when I feel a pull. Looking down I see her sleepy eyes looking at me. She pulls again, mumbling so I sit on the bed to hear better. She hugs me and is back to sleeping. My body goes stiff and my face feels hot. It's ok to sleep here, right? I mean she doesn't want to let go so it's ok right?! I lay down properly and pull her closer. I lean down and kiss her forehead, sighing. I'll have to have more self control but for now, this is ok.

The next day-
   "Kouen?" I hear a soft voice mumble. Not opening my eyes, I feel her shift off the bed. Her feet moving fast as she backs away. "How, no wait why is he here? Did...he....no,no.... Ah!" I hear her panicking and decide to get up.

Amelia's pov-
   "Morning." I hear a deep voice say, slowly I look up to see Kouen awake. Ah! Why am I so unlucky?!

   "Morning." I say, trying my best to play this off. It's normal for guys to sleep together... who am I kidding?! Is he really gay?!

   "You didn't let go last night, I had no choice but to sleep here." He answered my unasked question as he got off the bed. Oh, it was my fault? That's embarrassing!

   "Sorry." I mumble out as he left. The day continued as normal with the guys coming over to drop some food from the festival and telling me about their exciting night. Night came sooner than I expected and I went to my room to sleep. Seeing a small box on my bed, I grabbed it. A note was under it.

"This should compensate for you not going to the festivities. Next time I'll take you personally.

Kouen."

I read it outloud, feeling my heart beat ever so faster. Why am I feeling like this?! I don't even know what he got me. I slowly open the box to reveal a bracelet. The silver band that seemed to wrap around a red gem with green leaves woven into it. Beautiful, it really was a masterpiece but... why does this seem a bit girly? Let's try it on. I put it on and stare at how perfect it fit. I fall into a comfortable sleep.

And its longer than normal! Idk what I even wrote lol😂 I hope you enjoyed this small piece of fluff with these two! Marry Christmas!😋 Enjoy and save some ham for me!!