Kouen

Kouen's Pov-
I made Ahme leave and faced the old lady. She looked as if she wanted to complain but I didn't give her the chance.

   "I know about Ahme, I will take good care of her so you have nothing to worry about." I say watching as her eyes widen and lips open from shock.

   "W..what?" She stuttered out. Sighing, I sit down.

   "I know Ahme is a girl, she is the performer Amelia, correct?" I look for confirmation, "I will compensate for her, make preparations for Amelia to disappear." I say, getting up ready to leave but what she said stops me.

   "Why? Why are you taking her and even making Amelia disappear? She can perform while working for you." She is right but...I..

   "She should not be entertaining other guys. I will keep her safe, you should not worry. That will be all." I say leaving her in silence. I traveled back to the palace, my mind on her. I've known for some time that she was a she but.. it just made me.. want her even more. Having her close will be dangerous for me, but not having her will be unbearable. She doesn't know that I know her secret so I can be close to her without suspicions.

   "Kouen, I've heard you are getting a little assistant." Koumei stated, pulling me out of my thoughts.

   "Yes, Ahme will be coming tomorrow. I will test him in all the necessary things. There is no need for you to worry." I answer him, knowing that he just wanted to know why.

   "I trust you Kouen. I'd like to meet this Ahme sometime." He smiled and left. For some reason I don't really want him to meet her.

The first time I had felt annoyed that some little boy obstructed my path while being rude. Then I meet him again, finding that he was interesting, I hadn't known anything but what he told me. We had lunch and I couldn't help but think how feminine he looked, small and cute in a way as he ate without a care even going as far as saying I should pay. I obviously would have. Smiling and laughing at Jack had me even more intrigued. We met again and this time I wasn't giving up on knowing about him. I ended up getting out that he was a performer and followed him to a prostitution house which took me by surprise. We ended up getting a room and then he left as girls came. I was determined to find out more and ended up getting a little tipsy as I challenged the girls to a drinking contest. Finding out that Ahme was in fact a girl. I had taken a while to gather my thoughts but when I came back we ended up back at the prostitution house. I made a move on her, just to see if the information was correct and she was indeed a girl. Her waist slim, hands small and my mind went into deep thoughts. It was a dangerous time and I felt shivers n my spine. I made her friends, Jack, Romel and Ray talk about her and then she disappeared as Ahme but I quickly found out she was Amelia. I had went to all of her performances. Her music was by far the most beautiful songs I'd heard. Ahme showed up and told me her background and just thinking of not being able to be together had me threatening her into working for me. Now that I think about it, that might not be my best move but I got results.

So an inside of what Kouen went through in the previous chapters. Idk if this was good but maybe it's rushed? Idk tell me what you think about this. Vote, comment and follow y'all! It's a follow for a follow guys😉