Leaving

Amelia's pov-
   I'm hot... is that a hand? I look down and see an arm wrapped around my midsection. Slowly getting up, I turn to see Kouen. Damnit, he's cute when he's sleeping. Ugh, I did not just think that!

   "Hey, get up." I shake him but he just pushes me.

   "Sop." I hear him mumble. My face turns pink as I think of how cute he's being. No, no! Don't think those stuff, he's still the most annoying guy ever!

   "Get up!" I shout louder and he shoots up.

   "Ahme? Wha... did you have to shout?" He asks, rubbing his bed hair.

   "You weren't getting up." I answer simply, about to get off the bed but am stopped when I feel hands on my waist. I feel a hot breath against my back and feel a shiver go down my body.

   "Hmm, you should have given me a good morning kiss then." I feel his lips on my back and my mind goes blank. It's hot, my head feels fuzzy.... he's really close. "Well that's for shouting so early, I will go get changed. Go get some breakfast and I'll meet you after." He gets up fast and disappear in his bathroom. What? Did I really just freeze? I'm hungry, that's why I felt like that.... haha, I need food.

Kouen's pov-
   What did I just do!? It's ok, she would take it as a joke. I did not just blow my chance. I need a cold shower. She's really cute though and why did she stop like that? I would have not been able to control myself if not for my reasoning. Ahme, you might actually be more girly than you think.

   "Ah, did you already eat?" I ask when she walks into my office.

   "Yeah, I did that. Uh, right so um..." she struggles to say.

   "About the mission," I help with a smirk. "You'll be going by yourself. I'll give you a map that will guide you there.

   "I am going by myself and all I get is a map?" She questioned, tilting her head at me. I don't want to send her.... but, I know she will be able to do it. Once she's away from here, I can...
"Kouen?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

   "Yes," I clear my throat, "I will give you additional money ofcourse. It might be a long journey or not, it depends on you. I will have to keep up to date on your situation so write letters, snowbird will collect it."

   "Wa, snowbird?" She giggles as she questioned me.

   "It is my younger brother's massager bird, it has a blue tail and white head. I shall send my first letter to you when you reach the outskirts of Kou." I reply as she stuffed the map in a side bag. She had on her usual white shirt and brown baggy pants, her face smooth, eyes a bright..... wait, how did I ever think she was a guy?

   "Ohh, I don't think I've met him." She leaned on my desk, looking me up and down. "If he's anything like you I'd rather not meet him though." She smiled at me and got up. "I'll be leaving now, send the money to my room, I'm gonna say goodbye to everyone." She left just like that, waving over her shoulder as she walked. 

   "She's quite special, isn't she? Talking to prince Kouen like that." the black haired magi said, sitting on the desk.

   "Judar, you have other things to deal with other than my personal affairs with Ahme." I said, ticked off he'd just listened in on our conversation.

   "Oh, Prince Kouen sure gets aggressive when that girl is involved." He smirked and disappeared. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this before she returns, I have too.

Ik I haven't really kept a steady update but I will not discontinue. I love you all for just reading and thanks alot for the votes. I really appreciate when you comment 🤗🤗 anyways I hope everyone is safe.

The One - A Kouen Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara