Trouble

Amelia pov-
I was dressed in a brown pants and white shirt with a stash around the waist, looking like a boy as I walked down the busy street. My money safely tucked away from thieving hands. My hair in a high pony, swaying in the light breeze as my brown boots silently hit the ground. Getting some food supplies for the month was something that I liked doing. Going out into the busy streets and talking to the old people who sold was nice.

   "Mornin' Ahme." The old man who sold vegetables greeted.

   "Morning, Aji-san. Got anything good for me?" I asked with a smile. Obviously I couldn't use my name dressed as a guy so I used Ahme, I mean it is part of my name.

   "Ah, just n' time I got fresh 'ons from the farm." he smiled warmly as I picked out what I wanted and left to get the other things. At lunch time I was finished, my hands swinging as I strolled through the streets of the higher class. Wondering why my hands were swinging and not holding a bunch of bags right? Well they drop off what ever I pick out to the prostitution house and the old lady pays, that way there is less of a chance for someone to rub me. Smart right? I walked into a shop with pretty jewelries, watching the gems shine. All the women of the prostitution house came to the higher class to get jewelries and clothes since we had to look 'presentable' to the customers. I saw a beautiful silver earring, with a purple stone that seemed to glitter in the light.

   "Beautiful." I whispered. A woman came up to me as she blushed.

   "M.may I help you?" She stuttered a bit, looking at the wall behind me. I smiled and tapped the earrings.

   "I'd like these, please." I answered and she hurried off to get a box and put them in, handing me with a shy smile. "Thank you, miss." I walked out feeling good about myself.

   "Hey!" I heard someone shout out as I turned around to see a man, no less than 30 backed up into a corner. "Where's the money? Huh?" A tall man asked threateningly. Another bulky man stood to the side with his arms crossed as people walked off not even looking twice.  Two other men came round the corner, looking like a nightmare with all the scars they had, brothers I assume. 

   "I..I don't 'ave it." The man answered, looking on the verge of tears.

   "You know what that means right? Kehuhu!" The tall man crackled as he lead the other to a more remote looking area, his goons followed with sick smiles on their faces. I sighed, knowing that it was trouble but nun the less, walked toward them.

   "Yo, don't you know not to pick on the weak?" I questioned boldly. All eyes turned to me.

   "Get 'ot a here lil' boy." The tall man seethed, still holding onto the man's shirt.

   "Oh? And if I don't?" I smirked as they laughed.

   "Teach the brat a lesson." The tall man said as the nightmare brothers came at me. One tried to grab me but I side stepped, grabbing his hand and twisting until a pop sounded.

   "Gahhh!" He screamed out as his brother tried to punch me.

   "You damn ass!" He shouted out as I dodged his fist and kicked him in his chest, sending him a ways back. "Arrgg!" He slammed into the ground as the tall man pushed the man to the ground and pulled out a sword. The bulky man also pulled out his sword, lunching it at me but I flipped over him and round house kicked the tall man, knocking him out before he could make a move. Turning back to the bulky man who was now facing me, I swiftly ducked his swing and punched his stomach, effectively knocking him out.

   "Well, now that that's done." I turn to the cowering man on the floor.