Decide

Amelia's pov-
I can't believe he did that. No, actually it isn't too hard to believe because he's a jerk!

   "Amilia what are you going to do?" Jack asked, nervously. We sat up in my room, talking about what transpired yesterday.

   "What else is there?" I asked. "I'll have to disappear as 'Amelia' in this place. No more doing chores but at least I'll be here." I smile weakly.

   "Yes, it'll be Ok. I'm there too, with the guys so you wouldn't be alone." He reasured, patting my head.

   "I'm heading to the old lady now." I say but Jack shakes his head.

   "No, you should have Prince Kouen come and talk. It'll be the best way... Good night Amelia." He walked out, closing the door with a soft click.

Day of meet-up_
   I sat at the table, eating away my nerves early that morning. Please get this over with! I need to just.. he's here already?!

   "I see you have come early." Prince Kouen said, taking a seat opposite me.

   "Uh.. yeah, yes. I.. aren't you hungry?" I questioned, trying to delay what was to come. I wanted it to be over with but at the same time I didn't want it to come at all.

   "I had breakfast already. Ahme, have you decided?" He asked, waiting patiently as I stuttered.

   "Y..yes, I.. I will work for you." I say lowly.

   "Ah, that is a wise decision. I hope you are packed and ready by tomorrow. I will co.."

   "W..wait, pack?" I cut in and asked, very confused.

   "You will be living there. I thought you would have known." He quickly said but the gleam in his eyes said that he indeed knew I didn't.

   "But, Jack doesn't live there? Why must i?" I questioned.

   "You will not be doing the same job as Jack. I have wanted an assistant for quite some time. You will be my personal.. assistant." He answered. What?! Why didn't he say these things before? Damn it! And tomorrow?! Why do I have to move so soon? "Of course I'll talk with your previous employer and sort everything out for you." He stated, standing up and heading out, probably going to the old lady. I should go with him.

   "W..we should head there then. I have to talk with the old lady as well." The walk was silent and when we reached the old lady, she was smiling at us. Oh, how that smile is about to go.

   "Hello, I'll get to the point. Ahme is going to work and live with me from tomorrow. I hope to compensate for the lack of a worker." Prince Kouen didn't hesitate to say as the old lady stuttered.

   "I.. I'm sorry but..I have to work with..him." I grind out. Prince Kouen pushed me to the door.

   "You should say your good byes. I'll have a few more words here before I leave but be ready by tomorrow noon." He shut the door in my face. I huffed and went on my way to tell all my friends goodbye. Jessy and Hilda held on to me while crying.

   "It isn't like I'll never see you again. I'll visit..promise." I say, lowly, feeling on the verge of tears. They helped me pack and didn't let me go as we fell asleep together.
The next morning everyone saw me off, a carriage came and the helped me in with tears in their eyes. The old lady came to shout at me but I saw her teary eyes. Sat in the carriage, my tears slowly left a trail on my cheeks, making it past my smiling pink lips. I really am blessed to have so many people care about me.

And here you have it. Thank you for reading and love you all lots. My dog, honey, made 7 puppies! I love 'em but they should like they're 'meowing' when they cry. Lol😂😂 Do you think I should put Kouen's pov-? Show you'all what's going on in that handsome head of his?