Start

Third pov-
He sat quietly in the dark room as whispers spread. He wasn't worried, no, he had thought this would happen and things were going quite well. The gang he had hired were skeptical but money was money. A man walked in, whispering hushed words and handing over something as his smile turned wider. Yes, things were well underway.

"We've captured the assistant. He's locked up and guarded." Someone reported.

"Good, we'll draw the prince in and, hahaha! Yes, this is going well." The mastermind behind everything seemed very pleased. "I'll have a talk with this assistant soon, for now kill him." He said coldly, pointing at the spy who had betrayed Kou and sold out information.

Kouen's pov-
So they fell for it. Making Ahme bait was not my call but... she said to trust her. Walking down the street, I hear a commotion.

"Oh my!"

"Who could do such a heartless thing."

"Poor soul." I hear the villagers all say as I made my way through the crowd, finding a corpse, no, the spy. They already got rid of him, smarter than I thought but it'll take longer for them to realise that the information was fake. I see something flash in an alley and walk there. Nothing, I might... no, they're on both sides.

"You shouldn't have gotten on the boss's bad side." A goon said walking closer.

"Oh, He has a good side?" I questioned as he got angry. He charged forward as the others pulled out weapons. I grab his hand and throwed him on the guys in the left, only knocking them down. The right side, consisting of 4 run at me. Dumb, having so many in a narrow alley. I dodge a knife, slamming my fist into the other guy's face, kicking back and dropping to the ground as I grabbed another guy's foot, pulling him down. The other group of 3 on the left coming back in, charging at me. A few punches and the goons on the floor later I walked out and to the bar where Ahme was suppose to be.

"This is for you." The bartender handed me a drink and pointed to a table.

"That's cold, not even taking my drink." A sweet voice cooed out. Ah, that woman.

"You didn't get the hint." I state, matter of factly, not even sitting.

"You're playing hard to get. Come on, this is too much to give up." She said, pushing her breast up.

"What does he want." I demand, eyes gleaming with the unforeseen threat.

"No fun at all. He has your little boy toy and in the next 24 hours hell be dead if you don't hand over the next piece." She answered getting up and walking off. On the table was a napkin and drink.

"North, 45th street, old building by the church." I read out and walked off, in search for it. Things might get a bit messy. I smirk.

Amelia's pov-
Dark, cold, tied, a storeroom? Right, I got captured. My eyes shifted around the room, no one in here. My ears picked up at least 2 people outside. Easy. I smile, quickly cutting the ropes. Walking to the door, locked obviously. I turn, no windows ah! That'll work.

"Wh.. where am I? Help! H..help! I.. I swear I'm...I'll not say any.. anything! Please!" My desperate voice filled the room and soon the door was swung open, an angry bald man stood with a gun.

"Shut!" He didn't finish his words as I drove my fist into his stomach, effectively knocking him out. I grabbed the gun and walked out.

"W..what!" The other shouted, raising his gun as I slid on the ground, grabbed his legs and pulled him down into a lock hold, knocking him out.

"And this is the hard part." I sigh.

What do you think? A mastermind? Can you guess who it'll be? Also tried third pov, is it ok? Tell me what you think and thank you for the votes! Love you all and the feed back really makes me happy too 🤗 Until next time.