Thoughts

Amelia pov-
It's been a few days since I had lunch with 'his excellency' and somehow I can't seem to focus.

   "Hey, I've been callin' you for awhile now." Stated Jessy.

   "Sorry, I've been a bit distracted. Today's your day off, what do you wanna do?" I questioned, changing the topic before she can prob further. She smiles widely, grabs my hand and drags me off.

   "We have to go shopping. I'm dying to eat some sweets." She whispered. The old lady never liked us eating sweets, said 'it is bad and it'll make you fat' but that didn't stop Jessy from dragging me to buy it with her. Her reason was, 'if we get caught, she'd let you off easily.' I couldn't exactly tell her no, well more like I never got a chance to say no because next thing I know we're in the capital, looking at sweet shops.

   "You know you have to slow down on these sweets right?" I asked as she bought about two bags while stuffing her face with another one. There were many to choose from, different colors, different textures and different ingredients but they were all sweet and tasty.

   "Nwo 'ave twoo." Jessy whined with her mouth full. I took out my handkerchief and wiped her mouth.

   "Don't talk with your mouth full." I chuckled, feeling like I've finally gotten the red head out of my mind.

   "Ah, why couldn't you be a boy?" She sighed, walking down to another store.

   "Cause I was born a girl." I state, smiling at her. She may be older but she was quite childish.

   "Oh, look there's a hot guy. Wow, he looks totally rich too." Jessy dashes off, shoving her bags into my hands. Looking around, I couldn't find her.

   "She drags me here then she shoves her bags on me and leaves." I grumbled, walking to a café. Sitting down I notice a bit of red behind me. Ah, please say it isn't him. Turning back, I spot him not too far behind. Looking directly into my eyes as he approaches, I just turn back to the café and walk in, taking a seat and resting the bags down. Not even a few seconds after, Prince Kouen walks in, sitting opposite me. I watch as he just stares at me. I mean, what is up with him and staring?

   "Ahme, what a coincidence." He stated coolly.

   "A coincidence? Really?" I questioned as a waiter came by. "A latte please." I answer, looking at the young boy.

   "And you sir?" He questioned.

   "No." His excellency answered, not watching away from me. The young waiter walked off quickly, bringing my latte a few seconds after. The silence stayed as I sipped my drink.

   "Did you want something? I don't think watching me is very interesting." I plainly said. He looked away for a brief moment before his deep red eyes were on me again.

   "I have no information on you." He ignored what I said, making me a little annoyed.

   "And? Why is that important?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow at him.

   "I want to know. Information is something that I find interesting and knowing I have nun on you makes me want to know." He answered. My face turned a slight pink as I hear that.

   "Maybe the reason you know nothing about me is because you shouldn't." I state, drinking out my latte. Picking up the bags, I get up to leave but a hand stops me. My wrist feeling the warmth from his larger hand.

   "One thing, tell me one thing about you." He demanded. I feel a chill go down my spine.

   "What would I benefit from doing that?" I questioned, looking up at his face. Why is this man so handsome? Gah! Why did I just think that?!

   "What do you want?" He asked, his eyebrows squinting in confusion. Maybe I should have thought about it before asking such things.

You like? Lol more of Kouen and him looking all cute😂 aww.