Lunch

Amelia pov-
He walked past us towards the restaurant.

   "C'mon, we'll eat with Prince Kouen so be good." Jack ordered, pulling my hand as we walked behind, his excellency.

   "He better pay then." I walk up front, passing the red haired man, walking into the restaurant, taking a seat at the upper-floor. The other two shortly followed as I heard gasps from below. Whispers quickly spread as they sat opposite me. "Your excellency sure makes things lively." I bitterly say, Jack glared at me and I just shrugged.

   "Let's order then. Right, Amel.. uh.. Ahme why are you so close to the capital?" Jack asked, making sure his excellency didn't pick up on his almost slip-up.

   "Went to see doc'" I answer as a woman came by, red in the face and trying hard to show off her body.

   "Hello, what would you like to have, sirs?" She smiled and to be totally honest, she was pretty but his excellency just stared at me, pointed to his order and continued to stare.

   "Hi, yes, I'd like the noodles and beef and he'd have the dried rice and spicy chicken." Jack answered. Smiling at the lady while trying hard to be nice with the prince staring.

   "Fried spicy noodles with stew beef." I answer and she walked off, writing it down. I look over at the deep red eyes that seemed to not even be blinking. "Is something wrong, your excellency?" I ask watching as he took a good half minute before answering.

   "Are you sick?" He questioned, still staring as if he'd see through me.

   "What?" I ask, confused.

   "You went to a doctor, so are you sick?" He explained.

   "No, I had business with him. Did you want to have your head checked? I'm sure he's a good doctor." I smile watching as his jaw moved. Oh, maybe I hit a nerve. He didn't have time to answer as Jack interrupted our little talk.

   "Look, the food is here." He says as the woman came and put down our orders.

   "H..here is your orders, I hope you enjoy." She smiled at his excellency but his eyes never left me as Jack thanked her.

   "Can you stop with the staring?" I ask, fed up of his eyes being on me.

   "You are a very strange boy." He states before eating as if he didn't just say that. I was about to open my mouth but Jack gave me the look. I cursed under my breath as I ate.

   "What time did you and the guys get up?" I ask, feeling like the silence was too much.

   "Ah..well let's just say we'll be doing some extra shifts." Jack said, rubbing his neck as I laughed.

   "I told you that you shouldn't drink on a work day." I reply smartly but he just scowls.

   "Shut up, it's their fault in the first place." He said as I smiled.

   "Is that why Koumei was scolding you?" Prince Kouen asked, only glancing at him from the side.

   "Hahaha, yeah." Jack laughed nervously.

   "What? You got scolded too, hahaha." I laughed. "What were the two of you doing?" I ask, eying them as Kouen looked up from his food.

   "Business." Prince Kouen says, going back to eating.

   "I had to check up on some information and met Prince Kouen there." Jack explained.

   "You're paying by the way, your excellency." I state as I finish my food.

   "Yes, I would do so even without you saying." He says finished with his own meal. "Your name is Ahme correct?" He asks, staring at me.

   "Yes." I answer and Jack looks a little pale as Prince Kouen questions me.

   "Where do you work?" He asks and I just froze. What should I say?

   "Ah, Ahme doesn't work here. Prince Kouen, we should probably go. I have to inform Prince Koumei about the information." Jack hurriedly got up and pushed me away.

   "R..right well I gotta go so..bye." I quickly reply and walked off before prince Kouen could stop me.

Prince Kouen wants to know more about the supposed boy. Anyways you'll be seeing more of him now do be ready. And just to make things clear, Amelia wears boy clothes all the time except for when she has to perform.