Dream

Amelia's pov-
   This place, it seems to get stranger. What is it that I am to even get down here? I have been walking for hours and there is nothing but darkness and rocks. I sat down and leaned against the wall, resting my head on my knees as i pulled them towards my chest.
   "I.. don't want to disappoint Kouen." I mumble out.

Third person pov-
   Amelia heard a noise. Her eyes darted in the direction it came from and what she saw, it was magical. No other words could explain it as much as that. Sparkling lights, crystal clear floors and beautiful gold colloms that stood tall. She got up, looking around.

   "Amazing." Amelia let out under her breath. "What is this? I swear I was in a dark underground place." She hit her head, as if trying to get the illusion out of it. From behind her, a figure approched.

   "Hello, Ahme." A figure spoke, red hair shining in the light as he walked closer to her.

   "Wh... how are you here?" She asked, confused at who was now standing infront of her.

   "I came to find you, ofcourse." Kouen said.

   "Find me? You came all this way after sending me off?" Amelia asked again. Trying to figure out how it was possible for him to be here. Trying to understand how the senery changed from dark and gloomy to bright and beautiful.

   "Didn't you miss me? I thought of you everyday after you left." Kouen said as he reached out his hand to touch her cheek. Her face turned red and she backed away quickly.

Amelia's pov-
   "Wh....wh...what are you doing?" I asked, startled and embarrassed. He just touched my cheek! Like I have not had a proper bath in almost 2 days!

   "It is alright. I just thought that you needed abit of support." Kouen said, smiling at me as he stepped closer again as i took another step back.

   "I do not require your support at this time and I have yet to get what you asked of me."

   "That is fine. All I need is you anyways." He said and hugged me. He HUGGED ME!! WHAT IS GOING ON?! DOES HE KNOW IM A WOMAN? IS HE ACTUALLY GAY THEN?! DAMN, I MUST SMELL PRETTY BAD. GOOD IDEA TO GET SOME DISTANCE FIRST BODY!

   "Uh, Kouen, maybe we can talk with you standing 5 ft away." I backed up even more and held out my hands to keep even more distance.

   "But, I wish to be close to you." He pouted. WAIT!!!! POUTED?!

   "Um, w..well I am sweaty and stink right now so that is unwise. Maybe we can go sit." Good going, if we are sitting he will be a....
   "Why is the chairs next to eachother?"

   "Well, you said you wanted to sit." He replied as if it were normal.

   "Standing is good too." I said and just stared at him.

   "Is something the matter?" He asked. There is something wrong here. Its weird right? Why did Kouen show up all of a sudden? And the cave.... what happened to that? Am I dreaming right now? But if I were dreaming, why would Kouen be in my dream?

   "Kouen.......... when did I reach on top of your lap?"

   "A little while ago."

   "Why am I here?"

   "You seemed to want to sit down so....." he trailed off.

   "So you put me on your lap to sit?!" I shouted and tried to get up.

   "You could just stay." He pouted, his hands around my waist holding me in place.

   "Why would I want to stay?!" I shouted again and this time instead of answering, he kissed me. KISSED ME AS IN HIS LIPS ON MINE!

...................................................................................
It seems it really was a dream. That could not have happened. Nope. Of course not............................ so if it was a dream, why am i still in HIS ARMS?!

Hi guys, ik its been awhile. Not gonna make any excuses, i've just been in a pretty dark place and it seems that things might get worst😅 but its ok, we all got problems. What matters is i can write! Hope you guys like this one.