Chapter 15: Secret Agent & Stencil Art.

Delsin ran around George Town, shooting down drones and absorbing the blast shards, busting drug bust, subduing the druggies and destroying the hand scanners, absorbing the blast shards inside of them.

A couple of DUP patrols spotted him and tried to take him down, but he threw out Cinder bombs and smoked them out, subduing them, trying his best not to kill and as he was running around George Town, he was healing people get back onto their feet, healing them from their wounds, they cheered for him and supported the Name Bannerman aka Delsin Rowe.

Then as he drops down onto a roof, his phone pings and he stops and pulls out his phone and the Electric Fox messaged him, he opens his phone and opens the messaging app.

Agent in your location, here's the photo of them.

Delsin looks down at the photo of the agent and looks at the description, it was a dark-skinned male, blue beanie, gray coat, and turtleneck. He then jumps down from the room and looks out at the people that were walking past him.

Then he looks out from the corner of his eyes and saw the agent dash off running, then Delsin dashed after him. He fired onto the agent, minding the people as they were running away, then the agent dashes into the alleyways and kept trying to outrun Delsin.

But he kept catching up with him as the agent came to a dead-end, then he dashes past Delsin and tries to escape, but was met with another dead end, then Delsin jumps into a vent hovering right over the agent and did a smoke slam onto the ground. But the agent quickly dashes away and ran down the alley, Delsin dashes after him, then he opens fire, taking down the agent.

He came to a stop as he stood next to the body of the agent, then he pants as he was bent over, trying to catch his breath. "Don't bend over, stand up straight, control your breathing," she said to him, he was confused at first. Then he stood up straight and then tries to slow his breathing. "Through the nose and out the mouth, deep," she informs him.

Then Delsin did just that, and his breathing began to slow down. "There. Good. You can't keep doing one mission after the other, you have to take breaks. Relax, refuel yourself and I don't mean smoke." she informs him. Delsin sighs to himself. "Fine, I'll keep that in mind," he tells her, she hums in disbelief and ends the call.

~8~8~8~

Delsin stood downtown of George Town as he found the location of one of the walls the Electric Fox sent to him, he then looks out at the blank wall and thinks about the choices that were presented to him.

Fish Food or Oopsie DUPsy.

Hr wanted to be funny about it, so he went with the second open. He pulls out his can, shakes it then he pulls out the cardboard, tapes it onto the wall and sprays inside the cut-out of the man. Once the shape was in, he pulls the cardboard off then tapes on the next one.

He sprays inside the small cut-out that overlaps the man's back, then he pulls it off and places on the next one as it was of the shading cut-out. Then once that was all filled in.

Delsin pulls the cardboard off the wall and admires his work, then he adds in the finishing touches. It was a man taking a video of a DUP truck as it was rammed into the wall and a few empty beer bottles on the side. "A man. A plan. And an airsoft can." he said to himself with a grin on his face, then he pulls out his phone and looks down at the next location of the second wall that needed to be tagged. It was not too far from where he was, in fact, it was out on the other side of the building.

He smirks, then places his phone and can away and took off running down the street.

~8~8~8~

Delsin lands down on the ground after dashing off the side of the rails, then he turns and looks out at the wall and smirks to himself. "What to do. What to do. What to do." he mutters to himself, rubbing his hands together.