Chapter 12: Seattle Center Showdown.

On top of the billboard catwalk, Delsin looks up at the billboard, he chuckles, then pulls out his phone, dialing the number. Then he pulls out his paint can and shakes it, then he sprays his art onto the billboard, completely covering it. "Hi, you have reached the DUP helpline, do you have a bio-terrorist incident to report?" the woman on the line asks him.

Then Delsin steps back and admires his handiwork. "Uh... damn Bio-terrorist is on the loose, his art painting skill is top-notch... uh, I mean defiling your billboard." he said, trying to not let himself to caught. "I'm hearing this is a trend... we will address this immediately." the woman informs him.

Then he turns and looks out at the DUP as sent in a chopper instead, he chuckles then fired cinder missiles at it, but it aims right at him, the chopper fires the missiles at him and Delsin was then knocked back.

He groans, pulling himself back up onto his feet, then took cover behind the billboard and looks out at it, it then fired missiles onto him again, but only to hit the fence that Delsin was hiding behind.

Delsin then sneaks over to the side and reloads his powers, draining the smoke from the metal chimney. Once recharged, Delsin ran out and fires the missiles onto the chopper, damaging it.

But it opens fire onto him and he quickly dashes back and took cover behind the billboard. Once the firing stopped, he pops out again and fired once more onto the chopper, it spins out of control and explodes as it lands down onto the ground. He exhales then pulls himself up onto the billboard sat down and leans back, he had freed Seattle Center of the DUP control and he felt good about it.

Then his phone went off and he answers it, "Aw, are you missing me already?" he asks, "Keep telling herself that if it helps you sleep better." Electric Fox threw at him. "Whatcha need?" he asks her, "I just thought you would want to free the Space Needle from DUP control?" she informs him, he sat up straight "I'm listening," he states. "If you wanted to sever their communications, the link will be at the top of the Needle. Be careful, DUP patrol on the Needle," she warns him.

He nods and stood up, "Roger that, over and out." he states then hung up then he jumps with excitement "Whoo-Whoooo! Space Needle here I come!" he shouts out and dashes from the Billboard.