|70| ~Captured By Him~

Unedited.
Embry's Wolf POV.

Hey, love Bugs. It's time for some Smut and if you want all the Smut then I suggest that you head over to The Awakening Private Chapters and then dive in.

This is Pg 13 Rated: Slightly and that's why it's a warning below.

Warning: There is a little naughty action at the end of this chapter. So If you don't like Smut, don't read the beginning. You have been warned.

I slam my eyes shut and my human screams so loud it overlaps the thunder booming in the high sky above me before I find the strength to sink my sharp canines into his skin, drawing blood. He follows suit, bringing forth an inferno of pure burning hot pain that has my soul bursting out into flames as he begins to stroke, thrusting in and out of my sex, hard and fast.

Official taking away my virginity. It stings so bad, so much pain, so much pleasure, so much blood, sweat, and tears.

I swarm underneath him. "Cyrus your hurting me," I scream. "Cyrus, oh my Cyrus,"

"You belong to me," he strokes harder...faster, pinning my hands over the top of my head with his hands, still stroking viciously. The ice-cold snow seeps through my pores.

"Say it, Embry," he continues to thrust in and out of me. My claws sink deep into his skin.

"Embry, who do you belong to,"

"You," I scream. I do. "I belong to you,"

"Yes, you do," his body slams into me as breathes into the crock of my neck. "And, I belong to you. I love you, Embry," he bares his soul to me as I pledge my body to his body.

The world is spinning around me. My soul erupts in a colorful explosion where everything else around us ceases to exist.

"I love you too, Cyrus," I admit, I really do. "I love you," My tears flow like a waterfall down the side of my face.

"You are my heart and soul,"

"You are my everything, Embry," he admits, slowing his pace for just a second.

"You are my everything," he says once again before he goes back on a fuck me senseless rampage. Although this time the pain turns into an intense amount of pleasure, triple stacks over that make my treasure box begin to shoot out water jewels.

"You're so fucking wet and tight that's right baby squirt for me," he strokes harder, ten times more aggressively, fucking the shit out of me and making me scream.

I can't complain though. This is what I wanted to have him deep inside me.

I feel his presence within me, each and every one of his unhinged strokes taints another tiny piece of my soul, capturing me whole.

Goddess, I swear that it feels so got damn good to be finally tamed and claimed by him.

I know my place, I belong to him and I'm never ever, ever going to leave him.

He owns every inch of me.

He has officially captured my mind, body, and soul.

My very own being has been captured by him. I feel complete.

Cyrus completes me.