|99|~Pack in Blood~

Hey, love bugs! I love you.

The lovely Jhene Aiko- To love & die in media as chapter motivation.

Unedited.
Embry POV.

(Recap)

"You're going to die tonight," Cyrus growls at my uncle. I can feel his monster presence as he pulls me behind him.

"Is that right," my uncle responds cooly. The fighting is still going on all around us and I know in my heart of hearts that someone shall die tonight, but it will be by my hands and my hands only just like Claire and I have planned from the very beginning.

That's when I step back into the front line and roar, "I Embry Destiny Wilde challenge The Western Alpha Luke, The Eastern Alpha Dickson, The Southern Alpha Bells, and The Northern Alpha Maddox for your titles. I Embry Destiny Wilde challenge each pack Alpha of North America for their packs."

My words act as an echo that silences the fights at once.

********

"No the hell you don't," screams my mate quickly sliding his arms around me protectively.

"Yes! I do," I refuse to even spear him a single glance. This is the werewolves' business. My decision is final and doesn't have anything to do with it and I won't fail this mission for that I'm certain.

"If the girl wants to die, let her," says the Eastern Alpha Dickson. "I've always wanted to taste Wilde wolf."

Cyrus releases a menacing growl in his direction, but Marcellus is the one to address him, "Try her little bitch."

"He did," my brother, Ruq decides to make his presence known. "And it nearly cost him his life."

Alpha Dickson offers Ruq a smirk. "And this time you won't be able to save her."

"No one is laying a finger on her," Cyrus and my father roar in unison surprising my soul. I've never thought that I live to see that day that my dad and Cyrus agree on anything, especially concerning my well-being. This is when the other kings circle around like a second line of defense making it very clear that my father and mate's desires shall be met.

Nicklaus and Xander are the only kings that are missing but their personal guard is here as well.

To be precise, all of the vampire kings personally guards are here with us, standing in a circle position around us all.

" I said, what I said!" Cyrus finally snaps as if his words are final. "You're not challenging anyone and whoever is foolish enough to think otherwise will die before the words I'll accept roll off anyone's tongue." He states boldly while turning back in the direction of the Alphas.

Like oh, my Goddess! I'm over them. Somehow, someway, I manage to break free from them. "And, I said what I said my challenge stands. I challenge the Alphas of North America and my challenge is sealed on the Path of Blood."

There are gasps and whispers everywhere and that doesn't disclude my family. My eyes immediately seek out my uncle.

He's watching me, watch him. His mate is also looking directly at me, sizing me up as if she can take me. She's out of her darn mind. She can't do anything with me and I just proved that her wolf is considered to be dog food to my wolf. She will eat her up, but my uncle is a different story.

During the challenge, he will be my biggest threat. Out of every Alpha present, he is the one who has a chance of actually beating me and he knows it. I'm guessing that's exactly why he hasn't uttered a single word.

Although, his gaze is so penetrating I have to turn away and search for my cousin, Celine.

She's standing directly next to my sister, watching my uncle. Celine must be thinking what I'm thinking. As soon as our eyes lock, she nods her head in agreement before mouthing the words, "I'm with you," as expected, if she's with me that's all of the assurance that I need.