|100|~The Winner~

So here we are at the end of the road, finally! First, I would like to say that I love you. I love every one of you with all of my heart. Secondly, I would like to say that you all are amazing. You all rock!

It took me two years to complete this book and all of my die-hard fans who are still here with me shall forever and always have a place in my heart. Lastly, I would like to say that I'm so blessed to even have a platform in the world of Inkitt and Wattpad in the first place.

I don't believe that any of you know how far I have come. It's been a battle since day one, but yet I prevail and I always will because I'm the epitome of strength. We all are in the world of the Awakening.

Claire is my soul, Embry is my heart, but Beretta is my ultra-ego. Lol.

She's up next!!! You will either love her, or hate her, but you will feel her. Trust me.

Embry POV.

"Have you lost your everlasting mind?!" growls my mate, the very moment that he and Claire step into Nicklaus's private office.

After my challenges were accepted Claire made a very critical decision to unfreeze the guests one by one. First, it was the innocents who were just caught up in the crossfire, then it was the hunters that she is so interested in getting to know.

I can't blame her. They are cool. Well, they look cool, especially Biggs.

I don't know what it is about her that draws me to her. Maybe, it's her bad girl vibe and fearless nature. She's in such a mood.

Luscious, on the other hand, seems to despise her the most. There is no doubt in my mind that when the opportunity presents itself that he will try to rid the world of her. Although, I know for a fact that she will give him a run for his money and my bet is on her. I don't think he's ready.

Anyway, after that Claire unfroze my pack first just in case one of the other packs decides to do something stupid like get themselves frozen again. Once the other packs were released they made it their point to state that they would be back tomorrow ready to rumble.

Next, was all of the toy soldiers and all the king's men, who damn near ran out of there. Finally, she let go of the kings, also one by one. I requested for Cyrus to be let go last just because of this.

I knew that he was going to act exactly how he's acting now like a ruthless lunatic.

By the time they enter the room, the chosen girls are to the left and the kings and their friends are to the right, just kidding. However, the whole gang is already present.

The entire time that we've been waiting for them, I've been feeling like a prisoner waiting to plead my case in front of the jury and judge.

Marcellus even had the nerve to tell me that I was in trouble just seconds before my mate decided to storm through that door. So, here we go! He's here. Let the dramatics begin.

"This bullshit challenge is not going to happen, ever!" The two of us are now face to face. "You hear me, not as long as I have breath in my body."

"Well, maybe we should just ask Claire to conjure up some cool ass spell to stop your breathing into the challenge is over," Celine mumbled under her breath from the other end of the room.

Some members apart of our parties break out in a fit of snickers, mostly the girls and Marcellus. The kings and other men continue to pout like little lost puppies. My guess is they are with him.

They are way too pissed, sad but pissed. I can feel their rage flowing through my blood as if we shared the same veins.

Besides Marcellus, he seems to be playing it neutral. "Can you do that, Claire bear," I hear him whisper in her ear. Claire gives him an evil grin.