|92| ~ The Art of War~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

Kick you out of my head in media 😌

I love this song

"Cindy Lou wants to screw you is requesting an audience," Luscious informs me as he walks over to me with an amused smile on his face.

Ha! I haven't thought of that one. Cindy Lou wants to screw you, good one!

"She's demanding to be compensated for her injuries from the night of the ball," he proceeds to say.

Yeah, right! Imagine that? I think to myself while tieing up my shoelaces to my combat boots.

"Apparently, she has a broken jaw and a broken hand," laughs Luscious and I can't help but join in.

A broken jaw and a broken hand! Hahaha. Of course, she does and I know for a fact that her body damage didn't come from the ball. Nope, not at all! That came from all that ball-sucking that she just can't help doing. I knew that her bad habits would catch up with her one day.

"She's also threatening to go on air releasing some exclusive story about Embry if she does not be compensated. I'll admit, she has balls," he adds in smoothly before picking up his choice of weapon from off the ground.

We're preparing to issue out yet another attack. For the last couple of days, we've been on a path of destruction, destructing the werewolf's species.

We've been on a roll, burning Werewolves villages on the outskirts of parklands down across the nation left to right, but we're nowhere near close to accomplishing out our goal.

No, not at all.

War's typically take years for the victor to be announced but at this rate, our victory shall be marked within a few moons. Yes, it may be more time than I would want it to be but the spoils of war shall be fruitful.

Mark my words. The end game shall be glorious, all thanks to my brother and one of my closes confidants Seneca. As soon as he arrived he personally drawn up war plans, which we are all more than confident that his strategies will work thanks to the beauty behind his brain. He is known for his quick-witted nature and most importantly his thoughtful tactics.

In our world, he is a war hero blessed by the blood god himself. He is blessed.

According to Seneca, burning the dog's villages down is only step one. It's a scheme that's we've developed to reach our goal. We need to make sure that their villages are in uninhabitable conditions. During the rage, my soldiers are under strict order not to kill any of their pups or old mutt's. Although, they can still have their fun by killing every Warrier dog in sight.

After performing mass murder, my solider's have been directed to make sure that the living dogs have no choice but to leave their homes. That means, destroying their food supplies and tainting their mainstream water lines with good-ole wolfsbane. The goal is to push them out of their communities towards their region's Alpha lands.

You see, Luscious, Seneca, and I are very aware of pack traditions. We know for a fact that an Alpha has to accept refugee mutt's, especially the helpless one's and that's exactly what we're counting on.

Seneca soldier's job is to protect my land in absence of my military forces deployment. We wouldn't want to be caught slipping, now would we?

On the other hand, Luscious soldiers have been instructed to attack pack land villages directly, killing with no mercy, no one is off-limits. No one. This tactic is just a diversion. We need the Alphas to be so focused on protecting their land and their pack of mutts, under pressure. So when the helpless mutts arrive at their doorstep the Alphas will begin to feel overwhelmed.