|58| ~An Early Dive ~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

"Are you okay, Sunshine," Cyrus slightly lifts his head. His full lips are soaked from my juices, glistening brighter than the stars in the sky.

"I've never been better," I confess with a moan as Cyrus plants a single kiss down into my treasure box before he slides his delicious tongue across his lips, taking in the rest of my juices.

Seconds after, he stands and then makes his way over to lay down right beside me on top of the car.

"Good," smiles Cyrus. "Because I'm full, I need to save some room for breakfast," he finishes before smashing his lips down onto my lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth. Instantly we begin to tangle, twisting our tongues together in a confused mass.

We're all tongue and lips and I can taste my very own essence in great detail inside the sweet tasting flavor of him. Now, I must admit that it does taste pretty damn good, even though I'll most likely never admit that to him.

"I would," growls my wolf before stealing the show. "I love tasting the remains from our pleasure on the top of his tongue,"

Very soon, she decides to slip our hands inside his pants and run our fingers over his hardened cock. I take back control of my body at once. She's such a little freak. I don't know what to do with her.

Luckily for me, Cyrus has been nothing but the perfect gentleman.

"Yeah you're right," agrees my wolf. "Luckily for you, I on the other hand have not been that lucky. I'm still trying to figure out why he's still wearing clothes, for crying out loud," she puffs.

"There, there, now," breathes Cyrus, while breaking our kiss making me pout. Which earns me a good-ole smile from my mate, "Such a promiscuous little virgin," he teases before removing my hands from out of his pants. Oh, snap! I forgot about that.

This has been happening for the last past three hours or so. He has pleased us to the highest degree, but he wouldn't allow us to return the favor. My wolf so desperately wants to return the favor.

"Patience is a virtual my love," he whispers.

"Says who?" she questions him while resting our head on his pillow of a chest. Good move.

I just have to admit that Cyrus chest is the best pillow ever.

"Says my inner voice, Sunshine," suddenly responds, Cyrus as he wraps his arms around our frame.

"And since when have you become such the gentlemen," grunts my wolf. She's sexual frustrated. She was actually looking forward to losing her v-card, extremely eager to..... How could I say this? Um.. My wolf was ready to... Hmm.

"Bust his nut," she says for me and I cringe. Cyrus is right. My wolf is acting so got darn promiscuous. "Can you blame me?" she questions me. "We've waited an entire century to be humped. I don't know what he's waiting for,"

"I want your first time to be special, Sunshine," Cyrus answers for his self. "As you can see there are many ways to please you without taking your virginity," he adds in.

I agree, three hundred and fifty-nine ways, so far. At least, that's how many organisms that I've experienced tonight just from the flip of his tongue.

"Is that all?" question my mate. "How about we make it three hundred and fifty-nine more?" he suggests.

Oh, sweet mother of Goddess. His suggestion makes me gulp. I don't think I can handle anymore.

"I can," drool my wolf. I bet you can.

Suddenly, Cyrus slightly lifts his head just to plant a single kiss down onto my forehead, ceasing our conversation at once. Oh, wow! My entire body hums in delight, and I swear that I can feel a blissfully sweet pleasure filled buzz all the down to my toes. Don't ask me how one sweet gesture can make me feel so alive but it does.