|23|~ Moment 4 for life~

Unedited.
Embry POV.
Kaya in media.

*Flash Back, Still around two moons ago.*

The gender reveal is a huge success, so far.

Absolutely amazing! Everyone who was expected to attend has come, except for the famous southern Alpha.

Apparently, she has run into a hiccup with some vampires. The word around the wild west is that she has exceeded the expectation by successfully forming a plan to raid the ruthless vampire king palace, so she has no free time to spear.

I don't really know the details because I always excuse myself whenever my people start to talk about vampires. It can become a little draining at times. To sum it all up, the southern alpha couldn't make it, but Beta Bella, who happens to be her little sister has come to celebrate on her behalf.

She's such the southern charm.

Moving along, Aunt Elena really did her thing with making sure that the western packhouse is up to the part.

She filled the house up with gold, royal blue, and pretty in pink balloons that each has the word boy or girl written with cursive gold letters on the front of them. Blue is for boys and pink is for girls, and gold is for both it's the common gender reveal colors for the pups if you ask her.

With that being said, the balloons are by far not the only items of those colors inside of this house.

In fact, all the decorations fall within those three color ranges.

The plates are pretty pink, royal blue, and gold. The napkins are the same, the cups are mostly gold, but I've seen a few that are pink and blue as well.

Do you see what I mean? Yes, Aunt Elena really has outdone herself.

My favorite setup is the cake table decor, which consists of a gold-framed maternity picture of Ryan painting Kaya's stomach, pretty pink and royal blue of course. There are some Echinacea flowers, wild roses, and some spotted Joe-Pye weed. Lots and lots of flowers. Wilde women love flowers. There are also some gold vases filled with some milkweed. My favorite.

To add to the hype, the table is filled with tasty treats. Starting with blueberry muffins, strawberry muffins, strawberry pie, blueberry pie, strawberry shortcake, blueberry cheesecake, sugar cookies covered with pink icing, sugar cookies covered with blue icing, strawberry lemonade in a big glass container, blueberry lemonade in an equally big glass container. There is even some gold punch.

Aww! I'm in heaven. As far as, I'm concerned, every expected she-wolf in this continent can have their gender revealed in our territory whenever they want.

"You're drooling," acknowledges a familiar voice from behind me. Luke, The western Alpha. He's a stand-up wolf. Every werewolf respects him and every she-wolf wants to make pups with him but everyone knows that Alpha Luke has his eyes on one.

I'm that one.

"I am not," I say, turning to face him as my cheeks form a rosy pink blush. My face is always changing fifty shades of pink when I'm around him. His pearly white smile has that effect on me.

"You look beautiful, little Wilde," he says using the nickname that he created for me. Then, he lowers his head to place his lips directly by my ear. "But I told you not to show off that hot ass body of yours. It's for my eyes, and my eyes, only," finishes Luke with a Chester cat smile.

I can feel his smile on my ear.

As always my cheeks are basked in pink powder. I told you my face is always changing fifty shades of pink when I'm around him.