|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~

Unedited.
Embry's  POV.

Recap.

"Hello, Embry Destiny Wilde," she's the first to start the conversation. "It is such a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you,"

"Hello," I greet her with a smile as I stare into her stunning brown eyes and take another deep whiff of the air. She smells so familiar. "Have we met before?" I just have to ask.

"No, we haven't," my wolf ensures us. You know that I don't forget a scent, but I have picked up on her scent before I just can't place my finger on it," my wolf advises. "But that's neither here nor there, who the fuck is she and why is she in our Kingdom,"

"Calm, down," I soothe my wolf. "Aunt Katherine did mention that she had werewolf friends maybe she invited her,"

"I doubt it," says my wolf. "You just missed, Aunt Katherine," I decide to ignore my wolf and tell the pretty she-wolf instead. "Come, I'll take you to her,"

"Aunt?" Questions the mysterious little she-wolf.

"Excuse me, I meant Lady," I quickly correct myself, as my eyes briefly flicker in the direction of the door,

"Excuse me," she mocks. "Lady," she suddenly looks disappointed. "I've never met a tamed Wilde wolf before," she then points out.

Met! She said met, which means. "I'm sorry, what Wilde wolf have you met before?" I question her at the same time that her eyes flash neon yellow.

Now, that can only mean one thing and that's her wolf feeling threatened.

"Yeah, Embry," says my wolf. "Why would her wolf feel threatened, I say foe," my wolf declares as she briefly takes over and that's when I realize that we are not alone.

With one swift movement, I quickly turn around just to come in contact with a violent violet eye vampire.

"Well, you look at that," my wolf huffs.

It's Mistress Ettore or more like The Misstress who desperately wishes that she could be with an Ettore, my Ettore.

I allow my wolf full control as we lower our stance and get ready to go to war and my mate ex girlfriend lower her stance as well, showing no fear.

"Come on bitch! Bring it on," growls my wolf.

"Now, wait just one second,"says the she-wolf that I now know to be a foe as she walks in between us. Then she looks at my mate ex and says, "You can have your fun with her, but that's it. My mate wants her alive. His nuisances of a brother would go crazy if something happened to his darling daughter and so will the lycans. She's supposed to be a special little wolf. Although, I don't see anything special about her," she spits as her head snaps back in my direction.

"Fuck you too, bitch," growls my wolf.

Hold on wait! She just said, "Mate?" I question her, briefly taking control.

"Oh, so you do have a brain. Wow," she sarcastically state. "But yes my mate, little miss traitor. Your uncle Maddox happens to be my mate. I'm Mecca, your real aunt and you my traitorous little pup just happens to be the first Casualties of War,"

"The first casualty of war?" I question my now known to be aunt-in-law with an unemotional face, even though deep down inside I'm completely stunned.

This is Mecca...

Mecca! The lost luna that my uncle grieved over every single night since my very existence.

Mecca!The lost luna that my people, family, elders, and associated werewolves included grieved for all across the nation pray for on a daily bases.