|49|~Officially Claimed ~

Embry in media. She's so stunningly beautiful. Seriously, every time I think about the character description that I made up inside of my mind. A single picture of Antonina takes my breath away. Her features are so wild and exotic. Wow!

Unedited.
Embry POV.

(Recap)

"Embry," my mate moans into my mouth. "Who do you belong to," his voice is pained as if he's dying and for the life of me I can't figure out why he's asking a question that he already knows the answer to.

"I belong to you," I declare and just like that he loses control. He goes crazy, ripping off my shirt with his bare hands before exploring every inch of my stomach with his bare touch.

"This is where I'm going to claim," he announces while softly pecking the top of my captured breast before being a man of his word by biting down into my skin, placing his claim.

Cyrus venomous bite awakens my wolf, I release a panicked sob as she howls from within. My visions taint golden as the foreign but still somehow familiar jab of electricity shoots straight up my spin, causing blinding pain. However, this time I welcome this. My wolf presence appears, and she also wants this, surprisingly enough.

She refuses to allow me to go through this alone. No correction we refuse to allow one another to go through this alone. Our minds become one. We're ready.

We shall not fight this claim. In all honesty, we cannot fight this even if we wanted to. My wolf and I both know our place, where we belong, and better yet who we belong too.

It is time. The world needs to know that we were born to stand beside him. Our mate. Our soul is up for takes as long as Cyrus is the one who is properly claiming it. He can have us. My wolf growls out loud as she places our hand on to his head to pin him down onto our chest, edging Cyrus on and giving him approval. Cyrus monster moans into our chest, loving the fact that my wolf also approves of this.

It seems that all four of us are on the same page since the first time that we met. Cyrus, his monster, my wolf and I have finally come to an agreement. We all agree that it's time for the four of us to become one.

So it begins, his fangs tear deeper into my flesh, piercing my skin and setting my soul on flames. The feeling is blissfully sweet but terribly painful, causing happy tears to fall out my eyes. The entire experience is the match that sets my soul ablaze.

Suddenly, I'm out of it. My vision and mind becomes cloudy as if I'm in some type of spiritual atmosphere. He's doing it again, bringing me fever and taking me to another place. The sound of painful pleasure escapes from out my lips before my wolf growls out her approval of this union. Our mind, body, and soul is back in a state of peaceful oblivion. All in while, Cyrus continues to gulp down my blood, hungrily taking his fill. He's slowly claiming us, taking this slow.