|38|~The Apology~

Unedited.
Embry POV.

I left my mate exactly where he belongs, in the lake beating his meat sack, attempting to bust his nuts. Now, I know that may sound outrageously petty but it is what it is. He deserved it. To me that's the ultimate revenge.

I've never thought that I'll be the one to do something like that but once again Cyrus has managed to bring out the worse in me. He's such a savage, a ruthless son of a gun and I hate him because of it. I swear, that conniving little jerk has officially pissed me off.

I mean seriously, just look at me. I'm a wreck because of him, my blood is pouring out of my wound by the gallons. My skin is much paler than usual, lifeless. He literally attempted to suck the life out of me and my entire body is covered in purple and black bruises.

URGH! I'm so mad I could punch him. Yeah, that's right! I can punch him slam in his handsome face. I hate him!

Urgh. I hate him...I hate him. I hate him. Oh, Goddess! I hate him. I still can't believe that he attempted to claim me without my permission. How could he? That's... That is... That is.....

"So disrespectful," finishes my wolf. Oh, yeah! She's still pissed off to, and she has every right to be. I'm currently in the human by the name of Abigail cabin, pacing back in fourth in this small confinement of a space. I didn't have anywhere else to go. There was no way that I would run back into that Demons King estate. No way at all and I really don't have the energy to try to make a sweet escape at the moment. So, here I stand.

I could have dropped onto my knees and thank the Goddess over and over again when I walked into the empty room.

I can only imagine how that poor little human would react if she saw my glowing golden eyes, bruised body and the gallons of blood flowing down from out my neck. Oh, yeah and let's not forget that I'm soaking wet and still naked. I literally look like the walking dead.

The poor human girl would have had a fright. I probably would have scared her to death. "Focus Embry," says my wolf. Oh, yeah! I almost forgot that I was talking to her. How rude? See this is exactly what I mean when I say that Cyrus brings the worse out of me.

"Your right," I agree. "That was totally disrespectful and unacceptable," Yeah, you can't forget that.

"His behavior was way past the point of unacceptable. How could he do that to me... to us?"

"Because he's a selfish piece of shit Embry," answers my wolf. "He doesn't deserve us. That's exactly why I've been so mad at you. Our supposed to be mate has been dragging us through hell and you have been just allowing him to pull you. In fact, you have been holding his hand, damn near carrying the torch,"

"I have not,"

"You have to," she growls and I hate to admit it but once again she is right. I have been allowing him to get away with murder. Oh, Goddess! I'm so stupid.

"You are not stupid, Embry," scolds my wolf. "And stop using the Goddess name in vain," she tells me with a slight wolf giggle I laugh at that. I was wondering when she was going to get on me about that. My wolf always hated when I say oh, my Goddess! She believes I say that way too much.

Oh, Goddess! I really did miss her.

"I've missed you to Embry," she admits. "I really did and I love you with all my heart but sometimes you can become overly emotional and unstable. Now, don't get me wrong I love you but it bothers me how sentimental you are. Plus, the fact that you have a bad habit of forgiven those who doesn't deserve to be forgiven. It makes you appear to be naive. Those traits of yours irks me to the very end,"