Mickey

It was a chilling night as Mickey laid in bed alone. He had a single question on his mind, one that he couldn't shake. "Am I going to die alone?" He muttered to himself, it had been some time since Mickey had in a relationship, they always ended the same, because of Mickey's alpha Male energy.

     Mickey took a deep swig of the cheap vodka on his bedside table. He looked up at the ceiling, feeling like shit. Mickey felt lonely most days, laying alone on his own self pity. His self worth draining more and more as the days passed. Memories he saved in the back of his kind that never stopped playing

     It was roughly 12 years ago, Mickey was in 3rd grade, clinging tightly to his fedora as he walked up the steps of his childhood home, debating in his head to open the door. He felt a bad feeling in his gut, and that feeling was warranted. He opened the door, finding the house empty. This was odd since his father would usually have his mistress over at the time. He walked deeper into the house, to find a sight he'd never forget. There, standing above his fathers body was none other than the one they call Sans Undertale.

     The was the day Mickey's world was shattered. His inner scars were relentless, beating down on his mental state like an acidic hail, burning away whatever they touched. The only way to face the damage was to cover it up with My Little Pony and hentai games.