The long haul

Kermit felt pushed to the limit. He worked hard, saving every possible penny he had. He didn't know why he had the urge to save, he wanted something but couldn't determine what. Stability? Something to fall back on? Maybe deep down he just wanted to become Mr.Beast, but that was another one of his impossible dreams that he tucked in the back of his head.
    He typed reports, his fingers hurt, but more than that, a burning in his chest. The desire to free himself. To slap his boss, spit on his parents graves and commit arson. He wanted to feel a high, something dangerous.  Something only seen out of Broadway. He wanted to be protected, but also to protect. His taste buds longed for a hotpocket, but his lunch break was still an hour away.
     On a normal day, Kermit's mind stuck mostly to work and occasionally drifted to think of his admiration for the famed Sans Undertale, for Sans Undertale is impossible to forget. Something was off today though, his mind was stuck in the morning. The interesting gentleman in the crappy liquor store must have sparked something in Kermit, a feeling to rebel.
    That feeling caused him break out in song, singing every single song in the Spirit Phone album in order. He was promptly chased of the building with a sledgehammer, one destination on his mind.