5:20AM

Mickey was woken up by Kermit in his face, shaking him. Mickey was reasonably pissed at Kermit and yelled at him a little, "hey! What do you think you're doing! What time is it..?"

"5:20."

"Gah, what do you want?"

"To go back to bed."

"Then what are you doing?! Are you speaking in damn riddles?"

"This room is warmer, your living room is freezing. It's still pretty cold in here though."

"Do you want me to put you in the microwave or something?"

"A microwave cooks through radiation, not heat."

Mickey sighed, "why this?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you in my face? Why wake me up? Actually, I'd prefer this instead of you watching me sleep, but its still creepy as fuck!"

"Can I sleep in your bed?"

"You want me to sleep on my cold couch? Hard pass."

"Sleep in your bed.. w-with you." Kermit was nervous, but he was honestly tired of never asking for things he wanted.

Mickey blushed, no one ever stayed at his apartment after sex. No one ever even attempted to stay long enough after intercourse to sleep in his bed with him. "Uh, sure?"

Kermit got in Mickey's bed and cuddled up next to him. Mickey was in awe at what was happening, he didn't get hugs much in his life and for this green little frog to get so close without fucking him felt odd. It was a good type of odd though, it made his heart race in a way he'd never felt before.

Mickey cautiously put his hand on Kermit's back. Kermit had his head on Mickey's chest, feeling super nervous and somehow calm at the same time. Mickey smiled a little without realizing and closed his eyes, as they both drifted back to sleep.