chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Sterl’s POV)

Throughout the day I cried and cradled in my bed. Every knock on the door, I would bolt up and expect that it was Patrick, coming to me and taking me back. But, each time I was disappointed, because if it’s not Karen who’s knocking, it would be Carlo, Vile or Vanessa. I wouldn’t open the door for them, I just shooed them away.

I slept for a while and was awaken by Karen’s voice downstairs. It was loud enough for me to hear.

“He’s upstairs, maybe you could talk to him.” Karen says and a murmur was replied to her. And again, I expected it to be Patrick. Every footstep I hear gives me hope that it was him, but as the door open, Vince’s head poked in. He smiled at me and I smiled back bitterly. I was ready to tell him to go away, but he beats me first.

“Patrick sent me here, he can’t go now. Marcus is training him hard.” He said with a small laugh. For the first time, I felt warm. He still thought of me. I nod at him and he took it as a sign that he could talk to me.

“He’s worried about you.” He starts. “Well, he was acting strange when he came home and he says he wanted to see you, but, Marcus kept him from doing so because of the training, so I volunteered on going here.”

I nod and smiled at him, not really knowing what to say. The mere thought of Patrick wanting to see me gives me shiver, what if he planned on breaking up with me than taking me back?

“Uhm, Sterl, I need to tell you something…” He says while rubbing the back of his neck. Instantly, I got nervous. “I saw in my vision, I don’t know what, but it was something about you and Patrick. It’s just that, I just saw you and Patrick, standing in front of each other.” He finishes. I furrow my brow in confusion.

“What does that vision mean?” I ask. He shakes his head no and I nod. After a while, he went home already. Leaving me confused and wondering about his vision. Throughout the night, I was busy thinking what he meant with it.

I woke up the next day with my eyes all red and puffy. I also have those black under my eyes. Now I feel like a zombie. I trotted into the bathroom and showered, letting the ice cold water to roll down my body. I opened the bathroom door only to jump back when I saw Patrick standing there. I blush as I remember I was only in my towel covering my waist.

“What are you doing here?” I ask, cautiously taking a step back with the way he looks at me. I gulp and tried asking him again. Instead of answering my questions, he steps inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him, before I know it, I was pressed up against the cold tiles. I look at him and was about to speak when he kissed me, it was aggressive, yet, sweet and very longing.

Patrick lifted my legs up and wrapped it around him, it was a bit uncomfortable, because I don’t know where it was going, and I was only in my towel.

I pull back from him and stared. “They might be wondering what’s taking me so long.” I said, referring to Karen and Carlo.

“They know I’m here and I told them you’ll be riding with me to school, so they left, leaving me and you alone in here.” He whispers seductively in my ear, making all my hair at my neck rise up.

We continued kissing in the same position; I was pressed up in the tiles while Patrick is lifting me. He removed the towel in my waist and I instantly cover my boner, he smirked in between our kisses.

I push him away slightly and he lean his forehead in mine while panting heavily.

“I thought you left me.” I said while tears slowly made their way in my eyes.

“I’m sorry. I admit that I’m still confused about all this things. But, I swear I’ll make things right.” I nod and kissed him back, missing the taste of his lips with mine. I know that what I am about to do is a stupid idea. He just said that he’s still confused. But, with my point of view, I don’t care. As long as I show him how much I love him.

He slowly strokes my hard member and I was moaning loudly than I thought I intended to be. He strips all his garments until we were both naked and was heavily making out.

He press me against the wall and wrapped my legs around him, and for an additional effect with the heat of our body, he turned the shower on; making its droplets of water run down our body. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and explored me, while I grab his soaked hair and suck his tongue. Those moans he was making, it was turning me on even more. I never thought he could be seductive as this.

I touch his chest down to his hard stomach muscles till I reached his hard erect member. I gently stroked it, teasing him by sliding my thumb at his tip which was already in precum.  He would groan and moan whenever I do that.

“Take me.” I surprise myself and blush as I said that. It was unintentional.

“Are you sure?” He asked; also a little bit surprise. I nod and he kissed me in response.

“Tell me if it hurts ‘kay?” He reminded and kissed my forehead. I nod and positioned his member at my entrance. I bit my lip to stop myself from shouting, we didn’t use any lube or condom, and just how we wanted it to be. This is our first time doing it, and I can’t explain well how it felt. What I was sure about, was I’m doing it with the person I love most.

He slowly pulled it out and pushing it back in, for a few moments, it hurts like hell, but after a while; it was bliss, he kept on hitting something inside of me which makes me moan loudly and I can’t help it.

His pace got faster and faster, his grip on me was tighter than before, we kept on moaning with ecstasy and soon, after thrusting hard in me, I felt warm liquids inside me. Patrick was panting heavily but he still didn’t pull out his penis inside my hole.

Patrick started stroking me and I moaned loudly. He stroke faster until I was shooting my cum in between our chest and stomach. My moans we’re muffled as Patrick kissed me and pulled his penis out of me. Almost instantly, my back ached. Patrick carried me bridal style – still naked – and put me to bed, he spooned with me and covered us with the blanket. I fell asleep with him – wrapping me in his strong arms, making me feel warm and loved. I wished this feelings won’t end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF WRITING A SEX SCENE, SO PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT'S LACKING OR WRONG WITH IT. AND PLEASE DO TELL ME IF I DID FINE AND ENOUGH. T_T