chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Patrick’s POV)

            Rolling, stirring, going upside-down is what Sterl is doing now. After that nervous wrecking encounter with the rogues and after Sterl killed the wolf who’s snarling him, they retreated. I quickly grab the chance to get Sterl away from them, they will surely attempt to recruit to get more wolf. What bothers me is the fact that Sterl has been bringing that flute – which has a knife, everywhere he goes. It hurts to think that Sterl might have thought that I would hurt him thus, he brings that thing everywhere. My heart sinks down with the thought of it. I shake my head to get rid of the thought and feeling of depression, and perhaps betrayal. I thought he trusted me. I shake my head again while covering my ears with my hands, covering it from the voices that I keep on hearing.

            “What’s wrong?” Sterl ask suddenly making me jump and landing my butt with a loud thud on the floor. I rub my butt as I slowly help myself up. Sterl is sitting on the bed now.

            “Nothing hurts?” I ask. He shakes his head and asks again what I was thinking a while ago.

            “Nah, I was just thinking about things.” I reply, avoiding his gaze.

            “You weren’t just thinking about things, something bothers you.” He stated. I just sigh in reply.

            “You were thinking about the flute.” He says again. I look at him sadly.

            “Trust me, I’m not bringing that flute because of you. I trust you. I only bring it with me because my father wants me to.” I look at him and see the sincerity in his eyes. I smile and reach to hug him. He hugs me back.

            The hug turns out to be making out. I roll above him while not breaking the kiss. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. I can feel his lip curling up into a smirk. He is such a tease! I growl in frustration after so many attempts of shoving my tongue in his mouth.

            I grab his crotch making him gasp and I slide my tongue quickly in his mouth. We didn’t fight for dominance, he let me win already. I hold his hips grinding our lower halves.

            “Why am I not surprise?” someone says.

            We quickly jump apart as my father said it. I never told my parents about my relationship with Sterl, they thought we’re just best friends. I force my mind to come up with a big excuse, but no matter what, it won’t function. Besides, he saw everything.

            “I’m sorry” I say as I bow my head down.

            “Why would you be sorry? Is there anything wrong with you and Sterl?” My dad asks. I look at him and see him grinning. Is this a good sign? Please be one!

            “Your mom calls for the both of you. We’re having dinner.” Dad says as he shut the door. The room fell silent for the both of us. But I am grinning. Few moments later, we laugh. I stand up and pull him to me, giving him one kiss before heading downstairs.