33.( say the word)

God I miss the way you marked me up baby. I whispered in her ear as I moved the bottle.

I miss the way you would try and get away as you got close to cumming. The way you pulled on my hair as you arched your back.

Despite it all, my feelings for you are much deeper than sex. You are much more to me than just sex. You've been on my mind 24/7 G. Like so much I went and bought a spray you use just so I can smell you on my bed.

I know I suck with words but let me show you how I feel.. another way.

Give me a chance to tend to your fantasies..

To take care of your mind, body, and soul.

I began to unravel the towel that was still wrapped around her waist.

I'm not leaving until you know exactly how I feel about you Gen.

I ran my hand down her thigh, massaging it slowly, while keeping her gaze. 

Stop me if you don't want this.

Stop me if you don't want this as bad as I do Genuine.

I kissed her inner thigh.

Just say the word baby..

I looked at her one more time before allowing my lips to touch her lower stomach.

As the trail got closer to an ending, our eyes met.

Before I could say anything else she took my hair down from its bun and spread her legs, revealing how soaked she was.