P. 8

Same old shit,  just a different day. Out here trying to get it, each and everyday. Mama need a house, baby need some shoes. Times are getting hard, guess what ima do. Plays loudly as the sun starts to rise and the smell of coffee begun to waft into the air.

G pov

I reached over to my right pressing the orange-yellow stop button on my phone, checking the time. It was 7am on a Saturday morning, I had nothing specially planned to do today, except the usual morning routine.

I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and pulling my hair back into a slick tiny "man" bun. I threw on some compression tights under my Nike basketball shorts and a black Nike sweatshirt. I was halfway down my driveway when I remembered something.

I ran back into my house slapping the girl of the night on the ass.

"yo get up, im bout to dip so you got to too. When I get back you gotta be out, ight?"

before she could say anything I jogged out, closing the door behind me.

Every morning I took runs, it's the only time I can take away from the world, allowing me to just think about stuff.

I didn't have many issues that I couldn't handle but one, and that one was me not being able to have 100% feelings for once person in this entire world for more than 3 seconds. Atleast that and they feel the same way about me, you know loyalty.

It had been years since my last one with that dumb bitch that cheated and even then I wasn't 100% there, but I wasn't the one cheating either.

I mean, don't get me wrong Im not complaining about being able to look and take the home but, that shit starting to get played out lowkey. Settling down may not be everybody's dream but fucking randoms without even knowing they last name aint exactly mine either.

I checked my apple watch for the time. Realizing it was 8:15, I turned around and started jogging back towards my current home.

I was around the corner when I noticed a big U-HAUL in the driveway of the house on the right of mine. I jogged a bit slower, giving me time to eye my new neighbor. She was a short, light skinned, dread head with her sides cut and a taper fade. She wore a red hat, white shirt, and grey sweats. She had tattoos all over her arms and pierced ears. My "gaydar" started to slightly, I mean I cant just assume someones sexual orientation based on how they dressed but hey, it was going off like the purge siren.

I was so busy looking at her I didn't notice my own car. I bumped into the trunk, causing the alarm to go off instantly and for my phone to fall from my hand onto the ground.

She smoothly got out of the back of her U-HAUL, picked up my phone, and blissfully walked towards me.

I just stood there, watching her every move.

"you dropped something?"

me, being the awesome person I am, I just continued to stare at her, all sweaty.

She smirked and handed me my now cracked, caseless, phone and shook my other hand.

"hi, im Ta' Novah but you can call me daddy."

"Huh?" I said running my hand across my forehead.

She "coughed", smiling again and said " I meant to say but you can call me Nova."

I begin to stand upright and gather my thoughts, "you my new neighbor?"

"yeah, I just moved in and was about to return the U-HAUL when I saw you knock the wind out of yourself, and decided to be "neighborly".

"well my name is Genuine but I go by G, or daddy to most as well."

"well I would love to have "well I would love to have you over sometime so we can see who is calling who daddy." She said grinning from ear to ear, winking at me subtly.

Ill admit, her approach caught me offguard so I really didn't have a steady comeback at the moment so, I just turned pink.

"follow me."

I walked slowly behind her, allowing my eyes to wander what was under her clothes and my mind to think about what I would do to her.

She lead me to her kitchen, a stainless steel, light grey, open concept room, and handed me ice wrapped in a towel. I  sat in her one of her chairs at her breakfast bar and began to ice my apparently bruised side.

She begun to unpack her dishes and talked to me, telling me how she was from Miami and how she has dated females, regardless their label, since she was 14. When she noticed I was being quiet she stopped unpacking and walked over to me, eyeing my bruise. Lifting my sweatshirt off me completely, she lightly touched it, asking me if it hurt.

She, looking up as she ran her hand against it, started to focus on my lips, casually biting hers. She got closer, making me drop the ice on her counter, and let her hand fall onto my inner thigh. She got between my legs and just started rubbing them.

Never losing eye contact she slid her hand into both my shorts, and my compression tights, feeling my swollen clit. As soon as her index finger started to make tiny circles, I junmped in my sit and closed my legs.

Shoving the ice towards her, in her chest, I let myself out. I had a lot to think about.

"aww whats wrong G, cat gotcha clit?" she said laughing.

I jogged right next door to my place and searched my bed for any sign that girl was still here. I heard the shower running, I took my clothes off and walked towards the glass, pushing it back.

"im sorry I didn't know you would be back so soon, ill get o-

I got in, picking her up and closing the glass door.

Yooooooo 1020 freaking words in😭. I hope yall enjoy it. Since i aint gone be doing crap from spring break i may be updating on time for once💀