.28

Nova POV

The past few days have been hell..  I could barely sleep, felt too sick to eat, and have had the worst headache.

Other than going to work I've been trapping myself in the house hoping that would've helped but it didn't.

Neither of them had showed up, not even the one that lived next door. I hadn't seen em since that day but it was still kicking at me.   I kept thinking about each of them.

Staying to myself didn't help me with my choice so maybe the opposite would help.

I turned off the tv and headed towards the bedroom, going straight for the shower.

The water was so warm and embracing. It felt better than a nut. I closed my eyes and turned slowly, getting every part of me wet.

I've known monicca forever and I've always wanted her.. but she doesn't want to settle down. She isn't ready for a relationship. Never out of all the time I've known her has she ever jus slept with one person, what makes me think she would for me..

Then there is G, who lives right next door to me and ever since she bumped into my car I've felt infatuated w her.  I don't know she jus makes me question things. She is very intriguing but she also has a flaw. Jus like nicca she is not the type to sit down for a relationship. She got hoes too.

Making a pro con list definitely wasn't going to help any. They were head to head. Speaking of head.. both of theirs was A1 if I'm being honest. I don't know man. Going off history wouldn't be fair.. but I had no other way.. they were both equal.

I hadn't known G long enough to compare my feelings for her against Nicca.

I stepped out the shower, Wrapping myself in a towel. First I found a black bra and a matching pair of Tommy Hilfiger boxers.   Dropping the towel.

I placed tonight's choice of shoes on the floor in front of my bed, picking my outfit from that.

A million shirts later I was finally ready. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet off the bed before leaving the room.

I made a speed walk to my key locking only the bottom lock on my door. Bumping into G WAS THE last thing I needed right now. I still hadn't made my decision.  I shifted gears to reverse and let the car slowly glide out the drive way. 

Shifting gears one more time, I placed it in drive stomping the gas.

Nicca POV

  9:28, I pushed the power button on my phone checking for notifications but nope. Like always my shi dry. I hadn't heard from her in days and it was killing me.  I knew I'd mess it up being so forward.. I hadn't left home in days which is unlike me

I started when I heard my phone go off.  It could be her..

I swear I never picked up a phone so fast.

Hey baby.. wanna come hang out?

Who is this ?

Haha very funny. It's Chelsea from mixer..

Oh yeahhh. Come through.

I sent her my location before tossing my phone on the couch. 
Best way to get over someone is to under another right?