P. 11

NOVA POV
I woke up to the light sound of snoring, a soft cold breath making my hair shift slightly. I looked up to see her blue eyes opening and her hand run through her hair.
Her curls bounced back once her hand hit the side of her leg. She rolled her eyes.
"whatchu staring at?"
what's mine. Whachu staring a-
who said I was yours? She asked pulling herself in the upright position.
You pretty much mine now G, admit it, you feeling me. I aint ask you to come over here, you willingly came in through my door while im 3 seconds away from being naked.
She laid back down, sliding her arm under me, pulling me closer than before.
" I don't do relationships." Says who?
"Me." "Look, you my neighbor now and yeah you done fucked me and I done fucked you, this shit gone be awkward regardless but this is what I do. I stay detached, fucked bitches, and then dip. We can be friends if you want but nothing more than that. I don't need you banging on my door cock blocking when you see me pull up with another girl in the wee hours man. "
"I know me, when I want someone I get them, fuck em, and then im over them." "Don't get ya hopes up, I probably wont ever think o-

first of all, lemme just say you one cocky mothafucka. I aint asking yo ass to marry me creep, we just met. I just wanted proof that you got a thing for the kidd but I mean if you swear up and down that this aint nothing like that then bet, we gone see.
With that, I threw on her ACDC shirt she had on earlier, letting it stop short at the arch of my back, showing my back dimples and walking into the kitchen.
I didn't know if she was gone be in my bed still when I got back in there but I didn't want to come off eager. I grabbed a bottle of water and searched the cabinets for a granola bar.